Anti-Semitism floods Internet after Madoff scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bast

Protector of Cats
Do you have anything to support that besides an article that confines itself to echoing a Jewish AntiDefamation League press release?

Wait, he's Jewish? I didn't know that! That changes everything! (Actually, it doesn't change anything.)
You can only speak for yourself. But there are plenty of antisemitic sites on the Internet that would gladly jump at "opportunities" like this. It's about smears. It's an age-old tactic. With Israel, they get to target the whole in one.

Oh wow, really Bast? Antisemitism is flooding the antisemitic parts of the internet? I am truly and irrevocably stunned.

Uh... where are these floods? I haven't noticed any more antisemitism than usual.

Oh...oh my god. Guys...Bast, you were right. You were totally right. And we didn't listen. We just...DIDN'T LISTEN...[sobs].

Seriously though, anti-semitism has always been around. It will always exist. It is wrong. It is vile, it is despicable, and it is just as bad as any other ideology of hate, such as Anti-Sinoism or islamophobia. And guess what? We all know. We don't need you, nor your sources, to tell us that.

We as a community are not dumb enough to believe that anti-semitism is a thing of the past; we do not condone it (well, most of us), we do not support it. So please, for the love of all that is holy and all that is condemned, we don't need spam threads about how much people hate Jews and Israel, since it's not promoting any discussion whatsoever.

Just my take on the subject.

Of course, if a white "Aryan" person does it, only he'll be blamed.
And if a Muslim does it? Or someone from China? What kind of threads would you have started on it by now? Would it become a part of your the-Muslims-or-Chinese are evil lists?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/
Anyone seen the anti-semitism all over the front page of the BBC news website? It's shocking - focusing on the the 312 Palestinians killed since Saturday and the only mention of the effects on the Israeli side is
Some 150 rockets and mortars have been fired, most of them on Saturday, since Israel launched its assault, killing one person and injuring about 12.

Yeah I didn't know what happened, I just turned on my computer this morning and all this anti-semitism spilled out all over my shoes.

Guys, Help!

we need something to counter the flood of these nazis

you damned aussie, where are you staying??? Get over here and die for your queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom