[Antic unit] A new primitive ship

jojoweb

Chimpa-Z
Hi !

I have used a static ship from Morrowind to create a new primitive ship for civ 4. It can be used as a viking ship too.

YOU MUST put the scale between 0.04 and 0.06 (in the preview, the scale is 0.04, but 0.05 must be better).

In the rar file, you have the nif file "shipa" (230 Ko, it is big, but other ships have 100 or 150 Ko, so it is not so enormous for this type of unit), the 14 DDS files, two folders with alternative skins (darker and lighter), shadow files of the galley, and animation files of the galley.

Preview :

File : Click Here

Button preview :

Button file : Bouton_ship.dds

Enjoy !

It looks good :goodjob:

C.Roland said:
Bien !

but i think this kind of model from morowind have too many poly.

I have to say I agree. How many polys does that thing have? It looks good, but a couple of these things might start to reak havok on a weaker computer.

Arf, for Civ 3 a lot of creators made graphics from other games. But, if thêy want to keep the total control on their creations, it is their right ! In the same time, they don't talk about Morrowind ^_^. But, oK, i will stop. I let the creations i have ever made, and i will stop to convert their graphics.

It's not good for creation and free developpement but, it is the modern world, everyone want to preserve his copyright in all cases. Are they afraid about free developpements ? I don't know. In Europe, the federal governement is voting a law which will prohibit a lot of free softwares, and Great societies prohibit the use of their graphics by a young guy for a mod in an other game. World is frightenly cold... But we have cheap shoes from China so... ^_^

Top Bottom