Arcadia pbem

Let's go random then.

What's the play order? Presumably you first then sounds like me next since we both in the UK.

and then DMOC, tar-m and me, if we hold west. Although some of us are pretty close in time zones, maybe a typical playtime order would be better. I usually play in my evening so am suited for last, 6pm-midnight

I'm fine with random, but then I chose random...

Yeah, we need to get this show on the road.

And hands off Hatty, she's mine ;)

Hoping not to be on DMOC's continent, he is good.

OK lets go random and take what we get, keep the arguments in the game that way.

I'll set the order up to head West, into the rising sun. It's quicker that way ;)

OK we're off. A good result. First map. I think we should all get good starting positions on balanced.

Lots of food too :)

I'll send the e-mail list

gps

LOL you sitting Bull. At least you immune to early rush.

My start sucks (have to move settler).

I'm Zara who I quite like though.

Paradigm - MIT's decisions come out on March 14th (pi day). And also, I live in the United States. :goodjob: That's a good thing ... people in US have a much better chance of getting in MIT than internationals.

Also, you sent me your own save. You have to end turn, then send me the save that says "to DMOC."

Paradigm - MIT's decisions come out on March 14th (pi day). And also, I live in the United States. :goodjob: That's a good thing ... people in US have a much better chance of getting in MIT than internationals.

Also, you sent me your own save. You have to end turn, then send me the save that says "to DMOC."

Ah, I thought I'd done something wrong ;)

I'll sort it.

EDIT: And I sent the save to someone further on in the turn list too, so ignore that email ;)

I'll get into the swing of things soon enough:hammer2::old:

Yep, sent it to me instead of DMOC. I'll be out of town for today and tomorrow, can play my turn in aprox 36 hours.

Cheers.

I sent it to DMOC too when I worked out my error ;)

Yep, sent it to me instead of DMOC. I'll be out of town for today and tomorrow, can play my turn in aprox 36 hours.

Cheers.

If he sends it to you, then you play my turn. PG Hopefully you didn't send it to him. ;)

Anyway, I need tar's email to send the game to him.

You didn't get that email with all of our emails in it? It looked like you were cc'ed like the rest of us

I sent it to you DMOC. I drink to much ;)

I hope to God we get more organised than this, oh oh wait a minute we are the Gods, Arcadia is F*#~d.

Turn names, in civ three there is a naming convention i.e. turn number+player letter + year. as in:

turn 1A 4000BC was my turn, but as you say Civ 4 saves a more long winded version, but it sort of makes sense. I think we would probably be better off sending the one it saves for us, I'll just have to adjust to not having a turn number on it, but hey I'm a god so what's the problem :D
At least you know who to send it to, unless you drink too much, must be an English affliction. :rolleyes:

I replied to the last email I got. It wasn't DMOC ;)

Sorry chaps.

Hi. I'm back in town but haven't made it home yet. I have the save in my inbox and will play and send as soon as I get home in about 9 or 10 hours.

Cheers!

Top Bottom