Archive - DemoGame RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
10GPT standard pay

+5 for pres

+4 for Leader and Vice Pres

+3 for Deputies, chatreps and govonors

+2 for non-goverment poistions(IE: Citizen regisry, Citizen Honors)

+2 for Honored Citizens

+1 for mayors and other low goverment poistions.

10+1(R&D)+1(Mayor, Mokra)+2(bank head)+3(nuova terra)= 17
17x3= 51gold extra to start with.
Hey, i get an auto extra 2gpt due to the bank!

Okay, no honors

Stuck the asphinxian ball honors don't give you the 2 GPT. Sorry to break it to you, but only the real one's will. (I'm going to figure out mine)

10+4+2+2+4+1 = 21

Was there a poll on the system? If no i would like to set up a PI on this issue :p

No, to get serious:
we should work out 2-3 different systems and get them to a poll. We will loose participants in the RPG if we dont get general acceptance.
You noticed here that there are voices (including mine) thinking that maybe the differences arent high enough ;-)

For one of the options, I'd like to see one without the accumulation of income. Perhaps a larger bonus for the job titles but only one bonus no matter how many side jobs a person has.

josh: there was a general citizen poll to implement it, but i cant remember a poll about the payconcept.
as we discussed 3 conecpts here and all 3 were discussed over and over, maybe the best thing would be to really put it up for poll (if not done already) upon the conecpts being talked thru here.
i also second shaitan in the higher monthly income, no doublicate income request.

the moral of the story:
NEVER annoy the justice system..
okay.
this is the SaaM proposal.
i need a few more proposals.
First post them here. then pm it to me.
these will be voted on. if quorm (using the 2/3 of 57 census) is reached, the winning proposal will be implimented.
if not, this one wull be used (due to sheer lasiness)
okay.

(I got bored)

5 standard pay

+5 for pres

+4 for vice pres and leader

+3 for deputies & govonors

+2 for chat reps, honored citizens, non-goverment poistions, and SOME low goverment poistions(mayors)

+1 for low-goverment poistions

+1 for each term a person holds a certain goverment poistions(leaders, deputies, pres, & vice pres.)(This does not count once a new game starts)

Pension:

A person's pension is decided when a person announces his retirment. Their pay is then divided in half from their old pay.

A mod can be counted as a +2 low goverment poistion :)

Forgot all about the govs and mayors!!! I'll edit it right now!!

Yes that does sound nice... mind if I steal it?(j/k... I'll see if I can come up with something)

What would my pay be? look at sig.

and im opposed to pensions carrying over from this game to the next... next game is a new world in a new nation.

I know am still the agent next game. I think the officer as well. I just wanted to know what my pay would be if this game was still in operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom