• Yup, they suck

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • nah, there all right

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by XIII
TF. :p

If you don't like it, don't use it. Or even look at it. :p

You shld be thankful for all the effort he has put into making these different styles, as compared with the early days when we all have only the Ancient style... :rolleyes:

your right- to a limited point.

I should, and am thankful to TF for what we have- but, if we, the users of CFC, shoudl take it upon ourselves to make the forums better- including styles in which they are seen, then why not let us? he can always reject them if he dosent like them

Originally posted by Xen

your right- to a limited point.

I should, and am thankful to TF for what we have- but, if we, the users of CFC, shoudl take it upon ourselves to make the forums better- including styles in which they are seen, then why not let us? he can always reject them if he dosent like them

Oh sure, TF would go for my great idea of a Hello Kitty style. :rolleyes:

I think we should have a demonic style too: everything in black, red, purple and a shade of blue, with downfall pentagrams and satanic crosses.

Originally posted by Matrix
I think we should have a demonic style too: everything in black, red, purple and a shade of blue, with downfall pentagrams and satanic crosses.

Yikes! :eek:

I think an "America" style would be cool with red, white and blue. I'd like one "Superevie Style" with purple, yellow, and leopard print. :D (just like my bedroom :lol: )

I think TF shld hold a 'style-designing' contest in which participants will submit fully-developed style skins for the CFC forums. Not just cheap talk; coding and graphics are required.

TF will then choose the better ones as the new skins to be incorporated when vB 3.0 is in. :king:

Originally posted by Superevie

Oh sure, TF would go for my great idea of a Hello Kitty style. :rolleyes:

hey, if the ladies like it...:groucho: :groucho: :groucho:

I think TF shld hold a 'style-designing' contest in which participants will submit fully-developed style skins for the CFC forums. Not just cheap talk; coding and graphics are required.

TF will then choose the better ones as the new skins to be incorporated when vB 3.0 is in. :king:

what would this codeing entail?

although, considerg that we all know that 3.0 is only a myth used to keep the yout's in line with false promises... ;) :p

Originally posted by Xen

hey, if the ladies like it...:groucho: :groucho: :groucho:

I would love it! :D ALthough, I don't know how to make skins for forums. :(

Originally posted by Matrix

I want something similar. Black and gray with purple and possible a little dark red.

I want something like this:
With colored pictures, black backgrounds, words and the lines are white and yellow.
Sort of like Narz's forum, that was pretty cool.

Good point, however how many people actually know how to code and do all that stuff? TF knows how to. Refuted that point! :p (I'm bored so...)

Originally posted by MarineCorps
Good point, however how many people actually know how to code and do all that stuff? TF knows how to. Refuted that point! :p (I'm bored so...)
TF is busy... :p If TF can do it, I am sure most of you guys can learn to do it. :p

Talk is cheap. You want your 'style'? Make it and then submit to TF. :p

TF is busy... :p If TF can do it, I am sure most of you guys can learn to do it. :p

Talk is cheap. You want your 'style'? Make it and then submit to TF. :p

Too lazy! :p Why should we learn when TF know how to? :p

then somebodt show me how to learn, or teach me or somthing- if I knew how I just might do exactley what you suggest XIII ;)

I just changed over to Turnip Green, and I have to say I like it. :)

Top Bottom