Are we there yet?

Sorry man, 59 turns to go man, we've chopped all the forests we could, we've built all the builders and rushed them we could... you just gotta be patient. See this is why people shouldn't play on Epic speed.

It's too bad they don't use Early Access through Steam. On the plus side, Endless Space 2 early access is in September. It will tide me over until the release.

Please don't yell at me for suggesting early access. If you're against, good for you. I'm for it, good for me.

I've experienced my share of release day disappointments, but would do murder to get my hands on Civ 6.

Least you guys have access to your PC's and other games. I've been without PC access since Mother's Day weekend and playing WOT on console.

The problem with Early Access is that 85% of the people who buy will expect a finished game, be pissed off that it's not finished, and spam the internet with "CIV6 SUX!" It's not a winning proposition for most AAA developers.

Beats selling a half-finished game for forty quid and then gouging you for DLC for several years like most of them do.

The problem with Early Access is that 85% of the people who buy will expect a finished game, be pissed off that it's not finished, and spam the internet with "CIV6 SUX!" It's not a winning proposition for most AAA developers.
Wouldn't be as bad if the others would respect criticism and stop that "be quiet its EA the game will miraculously improve" even for fundamental design choices. But it is still the same issue as the good old demo's. Rarely used as they result in less sales because less players can be deceived by professional presentations.

It's too bad they don't use Early Access through Steam. On the plus side, Endless Space 2 early access is in September. It will tide me over until the release.

Please don't yell at me for suggesting early access. If you're against, good for you. I'm for it, good for me.

I forgot about that game. Have Endless Space 1 and only played it through a handful of time and haven't picked it up in over two years. Was somehow just very bored by it... Has it improved with patches?

I forgot about that game. Have Endless Space 1 and only played it through a handful of time and haven't picked it up in over two years. Was somehow just very bored by it... Has it improved with patches?

It did improve, imo. I felt the same though, it was fun, but just didn't have 'it'. EL on the other hand sucked up a lot of my life and I'm counting on them doing the same with ES2.

Good point. We still can't cure stupidity but we can always ignore ignorance. Unfortunately both are contagious on the internet. Still, one can always dream...

Top Bottom