Art Question

Valkrionn

The Hamster King
Hunting Resources

I know this is an old post, but the hare was just recently brought to my attention; Is there any chance it's animated? The copy linked to me did not have one, and didn't say what, if any, vanilla animation to use.

....I've actually recolored it for use as a Hell resource in RifE. :p

There is also a new goody hut graphic using the bedouin meeting from Warlords:

Also, saw this in the same post; It's actually not from Warlords. A modification (Well, duplication; Two camps) of what's in Warlords, but that version itself is not actually in game. Was actually made by myself, just a few days short of a year ago now. Fire effect provided by Ahwaric, as I had no idea how to add it back then. Do now, but only because of help you've provided in other threads. :lol:

Happy to see it getting some use.

I know this is an old post, but the hare was just recently brought to my attention; Is there any chance it's animated? The copy linked to me did not have one, and didn't say what, if any, vanilla animation to use.

The bunnies aren't animated I'm afraid - just static. Can't think of any suitable vanilla bonus to rig them too either off the top of my head - so it would require custom animation...

Also, saw this in the same post; It's actually not from Warlords. A modification (Well, duplication; Two camps) of what's in Warlords, but that version itself is not actually in game. Was actually made by myself, just a few days short of a year ago now. Fire effect provided by Ahwaric, as I had no idea how to add it back then. Do now, but only because of help you've provided in other threads. :lol:

The virtuous circle of modding... :)

The bunnies aren't animated I'm afraid - just static. Can't think of any suitable vanilla bonus to rig them too either off the top of my head - so it would require custom animation...

Damn. In any case, still using it. This is the Demon Hare:

The virtuous circle of modding... :)

:goodjob: Like I said, happy to see it being used. Put a lot of effort into it, as I had no idea what I was doing; Were I to do it now, it would be done in NifSkope. :lol:

Question for the Dune Wars team: Do you mind if we use your resource art? We're wanting to remove some of the 'real world' resources from RifE, and substitute some more fantasy-based resources.

I'm happy for you to use anything you like... :)

Top Bottom