Assorted Pack 2 (24 Aug, 2008)

Those scythian units are very usefull! and i'll probably use the others too, thanks a bunch!

Looks great! Do they have sound effects specified in the INIs? I ask only because I've been incorporating a lot of units today and it's a pain to have to go through INIs and add sound effect paths...

No, they don`t have sounds. :blush:

P.S. Plotinus, thank you very much for your excellent Death, Archer and Settler animations !!!

Oh my gosh, Scythians AND GERMANS??? You've got to be kidding me! :faint:

I love you Sandris! :love:

Great units as always. Thanks Sandris you are the best:king:

one request, are in your plans to make a germanic warrior?

Totally agree. Actually, I`ve made Scythian units for Steph`s Mod in order to be played as Russian Bronze or Iron Age units. :)
You are ZE LE best ! :love:

Soon, I'll be able to limit my credits list to two unit maker: Wyrmshadow and you ;).

I'll be back home tomorrow, after two weeks of vacation, and I'll be busy with these wonderful new toys :D

:goodjob:

These look awesome. With a little tinkering, I can use the Scythians as natives of the Russian far east in my Alaska scenario.

Soon, I'll be able to limit my credits list to two unit maker: Wyrmshadow and you ;)

I`m not sure there will be only two unitmakers, because of lots of the great and useful units made by Kinboat, utahjazz7, Plotinus, Micaelus, aaglo, Embryoded, orthanc and many others. It`s not necessary to change already made units with new ones.
In all of my mods their units play the major role. :)

Wow!! These are amazing!

Speaking of major roles, Sandris...

Do you think maybe, if you had time, you would consider doing some southeast asian (Polynesian, Malaysian, etc) themed units? Just a warrior that looked...distinct...from the other units in the game would be great.

Do you think maybe, if you had time, you would consider doing some southeast asian (Polynesian, Malaysian, etc) themed units? Just a warrior that looked...distinct...from the other units in the game would be great.

If you have images of those warriors you need we could try to make them too. :)

I have a need for Indonesian units, and i'll try to get images for those too :mischief:

Wow!! These are amazing!

Speaking of major roles, Sandris...

In the meantime, utahjazz7 made a fine Polynesian Warrior.

-Oz

If you have images of those warriors you need we could try to make them too. :)

Oh, and south american Indians! I don't mean to jump on your back but I couldn't help noticing that this and the southeast aisian which Varlin just pointed out were the only major areas not represented (actually, despite their geographic distance these two groups would look almost identical at civ scale--depending on the exact unit Varlin was thinking of) If you think you can I can get images!

In the meantime, utahjazz7 made a fine Polynesian Warrior.

-Oz

Haha, yeah, i am using that one already...I need another.

What can I say? I am greedy!

Here is one type (I like the shield and headdress):

Though, this is more what I am after:

It would be a combination of these two, i think. Like, take the headgear and the clothing from the middle picture with the armor and weapons of the bottom picture. He is supposed to be a pendekar, which is a master of a martial art called pencak silat. The animations would need to convey that.

In fact, i could probably use them both (top and bottom), the bottom two as the real one, and the top as an enslaved one.

If its not too much trouble, Sandris. :D

Top Bottom