Atom Bomb Drop

i just made the graphic and animation

Okay, thanks. But than this is a question for you! How can I import the green glow of nuclear weapons to the guided missile? I tried it but I just got a static green point. The animation is missing or won't work.

Can you help me? Here is what I got at the moment.

Packed with 7-zip.

you know i had alot of trouble with the green glows. Now FYI, you can try the "nifviewer" that would be the best program to use. but when i imported it to something, the glow worked, but it sorta made stuff behind it to dissapear, so i never really used it successfully. but good luck to you :)

guy play Beyond the Sword and see for yourself ;) :D

ahahah i do, but making four MODs and working on six is kinda consuming!!:crazyeye:

I never play scenarios, if its there? :p

Road to War Scenario by Dale. Alot of my artwork is in it :)

Is there anything special you have to do, i tried this and the airplane goes to the ground like the bomb is supposed to and just stays there?:blush:

yeah, i believe they fixed this unit with some kind of scripting. as is, you can only get this animation to work when linked to a 'jetfighter'. if you put it strait onto a nuke, the plane becomes the missile and smashes into the ground :lol:

yeah, i believe they fixed this unit with some kind of scripting. as is, you can only get this animation to work when linked to a 'jetfighter'. if you put it strait onto a nuke, the plane becomes the missile and smashes into the ground :lol:

OK, tried it again, and i cut and pasted from RtW and still the plane just crashes.:blush:

Top Bottom