• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Audio Banner

Chandrasekhar

Determined
I'm getting an audio banner quite often on CFC, which I think isn't supposed to be on this site. Sheraton "Four Points." Anyone else getting this?

I am also, very annoying. Please go ahead thunderfall and get rid of this ad please!

Heres a pic of it.

Attachments

• annoying ad.JPG
    annoying ad.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 63
I reported it to Telefragged. UGO should get to it Monday.

i heard another one yesterday or today, something about i won a prize. i can't remember what was, and didn't screenie it, i was annoyed and shut the window without thinking. i guess you need to know which individual ads are the ones that aren't supposed to be here, so i should note what ad it is, take a picture if i can, and report it here if no one else has? are all ads with audio inappropriate, or just some?

i'm still waiting for the sheraton one to go away, but monday's not over yet. i turned off my speakers this weekend for a while just so that i'd not hear it, and they're off again now :lol:.

are all ads with audio inappropriate, or just some?
TF will correct me if I'm wrong, but, IIRC, ads that make noise only when you roll over them with a mouse are okay. The ones we shouldn't have are the ones that sound off automatically when the page opens.

There was one for an apple Ipod winner. That may be the one KMC is referring too.

But this one started on load, not with a mouseover.

Top Bottom