1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Australian Summer: Eagle warrior turns hoplite into worker, Terracotta Army disappears

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Snorkelheimer XVII, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Snorkelheimer XVII

Snorkelheimer XVII Chieftain

Are Montezuma's Eagle Warrior units supposed to be able to magically turn a hoplite into a worker and capture it? That happened to my hoplite early in my first game post Australian Summer update on Mac (Steam). Also, on or about turn 153 when I was one turn away from completing the Terracotta Army wonder, the wonder simply vanished from my production queue and the message displayed in the city production menu said I had just completed a stable. Does that sound like a bug?

2. Siptah

Siptah Eternal Chieftain

a) It's the special ability of Eagle Warriors to turn defeated enemies into workers. So it is working as intended. Doesn't work with barbarians though. Which is a good thing, since it would be oh so exploitable.
    b) I guess someone else built it then. In that case the wonder on the tile vanishes, leaving just a circle. You don't get anything back, unlike in previous civ games. That the city tells you that you built a stable can be either what you built before you tried the Terracotta Army or even before that. The last-built bug (you are shown the building that you built before the last) in the city screen is well known, but still not fixed.