Resource icon

AutoPlay gitHub

Hello Gedemon!
I use autoplay, but when I have crash (often), I lost the game, because I can not load it from autosaves.
When I go to load the last autosave, and click on it, the game is loading without issue, but I see after only the "please wait" screen, no more. I have tried to wait a lot, but it seems nothing happened.
Seems I stuck continously (when I load autoplay game) on this please wait screen.
It was a same with or without R&F.
What is your suggestion? (I tried to look for old comments, but I did not found any concern).

Thanks in advance!

Just a heads up. This works on my iPad Pro 12.9. I need to use the keyboard if I wanted to interactive with it. I used iFunbox to transfer via iTunes.
Ive found a couple others that work.

I just tried this mod and yes it works if it start from the start but NON of the keyboard commands work, meaning I can't stop it or get display up or stop the jumping around and if I start it without Auto play on I can't start it at all meaning it is useless and when I go to add it, it says its not compatible with current version of the game see uploaded pic.

Any idea why?

Civ 6 is from when I enable it.
Civ 6 play is to show how it looks when it works thats all I see.

Attachments

• Civ 6.JPG
    Civ 6.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Civ 6 play.JPG
    Civ 6 play.JPG
    258.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I have two issues:

1) The controls don't work for me.
2) All cities permanently show pantheon belief, even though missionaries and apostles are running around everywhere.

Otherwise this is great fun!

Hi Gedemon,

Any chance to have this working in MP ?
Not sure if it is due to the last patch which prevent shift-enter in MP but I can't use the mod in MP: the other players would have to wait for the player/computer I have launch autoplay from and turn will never pass.
Too bad because it is a great tool to watch MP games

There are "observer" mods available on steam IIRC.

There are "observer" mods available on steam IIRC.

I know but they are no working for most part. I built one myself. They work by giving alliance to a player and then killing all its unit. Problem is: this is giving some boost to the rest of the team and has a lot of unwanted sideeffect. Your mod with the camera panning was perfect: Going from the UI is the right way to go but the problem is to be able to unblock the turn turning phases.

Top Bottom