Other? The avatar of Wrath is not one of the hrosemen. The Horsemen are Buboes, Stephanos, Yersinia, and Ars Moriendi.

Well, recently I was playing as hyborem on a global_highlands pangea map, using the last days option. Was really neat as everyone was warring with everyone else. Unfortunantly, the armaggedon heros had a very dissapointing performance that game. The horsemen were killed on the very same turn in which they spawned. The Avatar of Wrath lasted several truns before he too bit the dust. Armaggedon counter reaching 100 didnt really seem to do much either. In a weird twist of luck, every faction on the map had converted to ashen veil a long time ago, so with each nation feilding huge enough armies to trample the Avatar to death, I though I would have gotten more manes with a large percentage of the worlds living units dying off, but no, got maybe ten. I suppose I could have rampaged across the world after having just finished Messhaber, but the heart was no longer in the game by then.

Other then that game its been rare to the the counter above 30, Fall Further mod or no.

Other? The avatar of Wrath is not one of the hrosemen. The Horsemen are Buboes, Stephanos, Yersinia, and Ars Moriendi.

Ah, ok. Cool. TYVM. :)

Yeah, never even seen the 4 Horsemen, so I didn't really connect their names in the pedia with the fact that they are the 4 Horsemen. So, they come after the Avatar, right?

Edit: Has anyone ever survived the 4 Horsemen either?

Yes, just. Meshibar of Dis helped. Then the previusly mention event with the Avatar of Wrath occured.

Yes, just. Meshibar of Dis helped. Then the previusly mention event with the Avatar of Wrath occured.

Ouch. Ouch hardcore. Sounds like a bummer.

Ya, it was bad. First game I ever lost on CHEIFTAN!

Just to clarify things, the avatar of wrath appears after the four horseman.
So, as far as I knew he is the last Armageddon-Unit witch appears!

By the way, never faced a situation with an Armageddon-counter higher then 60%. Even as I was playing the Sheam, just because all the Hell-terrain caused CTD’s all the time.

Ya, its probably the worst armagedon has to offer. Don't know what 100 armagedon is supposed to do, haven't seen it.

Hmm...I think I'll try a game that doubles the AC then. Jus a normal one tho 1st, not a Fall Further game.

Kills a little more than half of the living units in the world. Very useful if you have a golem or undead army facing, say, the Kuriotates.

Well, since I use mostly OO UUs, I should be ok.

By the way, never faced a situation with an Armageddon-counter higher then 60%. Even as I was playing the Sheam, just because all the Hell-terrain caused CTD’s all the time.

I've had the same problem. I think it's all the flame effects. I tried turning off particle effects in my settings, but the flame is still there. Anyone know how to turn off those damn flames, besides zooming the map all the way in and spamming Life 1?

Altho I've never had that problem, I do find the flames annoyin. They are always burnin the forests. And I like forests for the lumbemills I can put in em.

A very viable strategy. Just don't make Hemah a part of your invasion plan, because probabilities are you'll lose him.

You could always turn him to a Lich first....although then you have to be really careful about the Mercurian World spell taking him out.

A very viable strategy. Just don't make Hemah a part of your invasion plan, because probabilities are you'll lose him.

Why would I lose him? I've always invaded with him. I jus never use him to attack if the odds are too close. Tho, most often I only use him for his spells anyway.

You could always turn him to a Lich first....although then you have to be really careful about the Mercurian World spell taking him out.

And the worldspell is wat I'm worried bout. I hate that spell, btw. *cringes*...always hurts me cuz I like to use death mana and summon skellys.

Well, recently I was playing as hyborem on a global_highlands pangea map, using the last days option. Was really neat as everyone was warring with everyone else. Unfortunantly, the armaggedon heros had a very dissapointing performance that game. The horsemen were killed on the very same turn in which they spawned. The Avatar of Wrath lasted several truns before he too bit the dust. Armaggedon counter reaching 100 didnt really seem to do much either. In a weird twist of luck, every faction on the map had converted to ashen veil a long time ago, so with each nation feilding huge enough armies to trample the Avatar to death, I though I would have gotten more manes with a large percentage of the worlds living units dying off, but no, got maybe ten. I suppose I could have rampaged across the world after having just finished Messhaber, but the heart was no longer in the game by then.

Other then that game its been rare to the the counter above 30, Fall Further mod or no.

Jus read your post and all I can say is...weird. Never, ever had a game where everyone was AV. Plus, from all the stories bout the Avatar from others, he sounds rediculous by himself anyway. He is like 30 str accordin to the pedia.

If it's rare for you to get the AC bove 30%, then select the "Last Days" option unner custom game to double changes to the AC. I've been doin it lately, mainly cuz I wanna meet the Horsemen and the Avatar to see if I can actually kill em.

Top Bottom