Axis & Allies Buildings 2

Walter Hawkwood

RI Curator
Long time no see! I decided that this time, unlike with EE2, I go with 1 pack = 1 thread. Here are some more neat buildings from Axis and Allies game; it occurs to me that I underestimated the game's potential - it actually has lots of stuff to convert, especially useful for mods centered around WW2-era. I might even do all the flavored military installations (that's about 10 buildings for Britain, USA, Germany, Japan and USSR each), but currently I'm onto some more general-purpose stuff. All the models (unlike EE2) have reasonable polycounts (some are even surprisingly "lightweight") and texture sizes.

Without further ado, let me acquaint you with the contents of this pack:

1) African Bank. There is nothing especially bank-ey about this building (as is the case with all other "banks" in the pack); basically it is a fancy building that could be used for a wide variety of roles. The "wall" around it is easily detachable.

2) American Bank.

3) Asian Bank. Especially evident here - nothing really distinguishes this building as a bank.

4) European Bank. Also includes winter-time textures.

5) Mediterranean Bank - yep, Amer, Euro and Medi are the same model with different textures. Used a lot in this pack.

6) Reichstag - the old version without the dome.

7) Ammo factory - comes in a wild variety of flavors (African, Asian, European, Winter European, American, Mediterranean) that all - you've guessed - use the same model. Only African shown.

8) Oil Refinery. It's even animated, and it also contains complementary winter textures.

9) Capitol. Not much to say on this one, really.

Stay tuned for more, and grab the pack here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11911

:run: don't kill me yet ! I have a problem to overcome still.

Need any help?

Why I am creating builgs if all of you can import buildings that easy? :p

Mainly because we can only import buildings that ARE there in the game, while someone making them can import stuff from Real World (tm) and His Head (tm), I presume. ;)

Mainly because we can only import buildings that ARE there in the game, while someone making them can import stuff from Real World (tm) and His Head (tm), I presume. ;)

Better leave my head out of this, with all the crazy stuff in it... ;)

Sure. Might inspire someone to make a Sesame Street Mod. That'd be brilliant. :D

We could have leaders like Big Bird and Cookie Monster, and have letter and number resources! :lol:

Top Bottom