[NFP] Babylon - Eureka guide on (some) military units

Golkian

Chieftain
Hi,

in my approaches to push a naval victory with Babylon on deity below turn 200, I got lost in the tech tree too many times. So I decided to create this helper document.

It should be possible to push this below turn 150, but I was not yet capable of doing this, but I'm optimistic having this guide now will help me to avoid all the mistakes I made so far causing the delays of my game progression.

The idea is that if you decide to aim for a specific unit, you can look into this guide to get an idea about the eurekas you need to get for that specific unit. Note, that you can produce any unit you have the technology for, even if you have not yet researched the units predecessors.

However, I noticed that you cannot upgrade a unit to the latest version you have "researched" of it, if you are missing one unit on the upgrade path. E.g., if you want to upgrade a spearman to a pike and shot, you need to have researched the pikeman . This is really troublesome for Babylon, since some eurekas for researching a tech might not be available to you at a later stage of the game. Say, if you want to upgrade your horseman to helicopters (extreme example), but never killed a unit with knight (which would have given you Military Science and therefore cavalry), and all your knights are cuirassiers (or even tanks) already, you have to hard research Military Science, since you cannot build knights anymore.

I did not include later units like fighters and so on into the tree, yet, since I hope to finish my game before I have the time to build a national park: Fighters and bombers require aluminum, which is discovered with Radio and this is "eurekaed" by building a national park. This is linked to the Conservation, a modern era civic. Since you cannot rush civics the same way as you can do with techs, I considered this as out of scope for the initial version of the tech tree.

TheGameMechanic showed the biplane rush, though: It requires only a industrial era wonder (he used the Ruhr Valley). Maybe I include that later.

I abused the bpmn notation heavily and the whole thing is absolutely NOT bpmn, but it was the fastest and simplest solution I could come up with for my needs and I hope it gets the message across.

I'd recommend the camunda modeler to extent this:
https://camunda.com/de/download/modeler/

Since bpmn attachments are not allowed here, I have no other idea than to add it as the xml text directly here. If there are other approaches, just let me know.

HTML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bpmn:definitions xmlns:bpmn="http://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/20100524/MODEL" xmlns:bpmndi="http://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/20100524/DI" xmlns:dc="http://www.omg.org/spec/DD/20100524/DC" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:di="http://www.omg.org/spec/DD/20100524/DI" id="Definitions_1mh9de0" targetNamespace="http://bpmn.io/schema/bpmn" exporter="Camunda Modeler" exporterVersion="3.3.4">
  <bpmn:process id="Process_1atjhic" isExecutable="true">
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bqtmyu" name="Battleship">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1os4ce7</bpmn:incoming>
    </bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0i59u9c" name="Build 2 Coal Power Plants">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_07doq6y</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1fgqna1</bpmn:outgoing>
    </bpmn:task>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1os4ce7" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1hczj88" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bqtmyu" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1fgqna1" sourceRef="Task_0i59u9c" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1hczj88" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1e4a5bx" name="Ironclad">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1mm46gm</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1mm46gm" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5q8jg" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1e4a5bx" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1q3ahj8" name="Build 2 Shipyards">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0s14767</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0fkypxa</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1rudvsf</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1rudvsf" sourceRef="Task_1q3ahj8" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5q8jg" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1tmaglk" name="Coal /&#10;Factory /&#10;Coal Power Plant">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1u200sa</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_07doq6y</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5q8jg" name="Steam Power">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1rudvsf</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1mm46gm</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0piypvf" name="Industrialization">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0wihxu9</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1u200sa</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1u200sa" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0piypvf" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1tmaglk" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_07doq6y" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1tmaglk" targetRef="Task_0i59u9c" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0w3ahbx" name="Build 3 Workshops/">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1nl5ov2</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0wihxu9</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0wihxu9" sourceRef="Task_0w3ahbx" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0piypvf" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1cuftrf" name="Build a Lumber Mill">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_06aq5ee</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1f7d8wl</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1f7d8wl" sourceRef="Task_1cuftrf" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fp6m2m" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fp6m2m" name="Mass Production">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1f7d8wl</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1d4uc2h</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_07igtjg" name="Shipyard">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1d4uc2h</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0s14767</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1d4uc2h" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fp6m2m" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_07igtjg" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0s14767" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_07igtjg" targetRef="Task_1q3ahj8" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0q924yd" name="Lumber Mill">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0c8jppu</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_06aq5ee</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1f6ra5h" name="Build a Water Mill / Palgum">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0675qqm</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1ad4543</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dnr463" name="Construction">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1ad4543</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0c8jppu</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0c8jppu" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dnr463" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0q924yd" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_06aq5ee" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0q924yd" targetRef="Task_1cuftrf" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1ad4543" sourceRef="Task_1f6ra5h" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dnr463" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0hcqaw9" name="Improve 2 Sea Resources">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1mhzt4t</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0u67t8k</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0u67t8k" sourceRef="Task_0hcqaw9" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1aem91l" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_00gq6nh" name="Harbor">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0poft33</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0jt3k7r</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0poft33" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1aem91l" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_00gq6nh" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1aem91l" name="Celestial Navigation">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0u67t8k</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0poft33</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0jt3k7r" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_00gq6nh" targetRef="ExclusiveGateway_1grrgl7" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_17fexdd" name="Build 3 Mines">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0yj5dvg</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1lnakjw</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1lnakjw" sourceRef="Task_17fexdd" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fvcb2w" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fvcb2w" name="Apprenticeship">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1lnakjw</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0asqgdo</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0vljxn1" name="Industrial&#10;Zone / &#10;Workshop">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0asqgdo</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1nl5ov2</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0asqgdo" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fvcb2w" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0vljxn1" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1nl5ov2" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0vljxn1" targetRef="Task_0w3ahbx" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1om1p0l" name="Mining">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_12stmu4</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bkb4iu" name="Mine">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_12stmu4</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0yj5dvg</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_12stmu4" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1om1p0l" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bkb4iu" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0yj5dvg" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bkb4iu" targetRef="Task_17fexdd" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_181s30u" name="Found a city on the Coast">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0agpv44</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0agpv44" sourceRef="Task_181s30u" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_09ds3g2" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5gx75" name="Fishing Boats">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_00667nt</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1mhzt4t</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_00667nt" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_09ds3g2" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5gx75" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_09ds3g2" name="Sailing">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0agpv44</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_00667nt</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1mhzt4t" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5gx75" targetRef="Task_0hcqaw9" />
    <bpmn:exclusiveGateway id="ExclusiveGateway_1grrgl7">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0jt3k7r</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0fkypxa</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0ukdqae</bpmn:outgoing>
    </bpmn:exclusiveGateway>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0fkypxa" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_1grrgl7" targetRef="Task_1q3ahj8" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1oj5trg" name="Build 2 Harbors">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0ukdqae</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0xm0bit</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0ukdqae" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_1grrgl7" targetRef="Task_1oj5trg" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0xm0bit" sourceRef="Task_1oj5trg" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tqt7bq" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tqt7bq" name="Cartography">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0xm0bit</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_05yflds</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yce6b9" name="Caravel">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_05yflds</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_05yflds" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tqt7bq" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yce6b9" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ek88or" name="Frigate">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0xcec0g</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="EndEvent_1tx94mv" name="Square Rigging">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1ibph8c</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0xcec0g</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0xcec0g" sourceRef="EndEvent_1tx94mv" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ek88or" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0csy315" name="Kill a unit with a Musketman">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_061zaz7</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1ibph8c</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1ibph8c" sourceRef="Task_0csy315" targetRef="EndEvent_1tx94mv" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_14vsg99" name="Musketman">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1ledngb</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_061zaz7</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_061zaz7" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_14vsg99" targetRef="Task_0csy315" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1ledngb" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1r3d7x8" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_14vsg99" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1r3d7x8" name="Gunpowder">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1nxw02r</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1ledngb</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_16xkxir" name="Build an Armory">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_08cpetc</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1wqgz67</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1nxw02r</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1nxw02r" sourceRef="Task_16xkxir" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1r3d7x8" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0jwjtou" name="Build an Aquaeduct">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0kfw60l</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0215b6s</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0215b6s" sourceRef="Task_0jwjtou" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0rz6pso" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f5s5fx" name="Armory / Niter&#10;Military Engineer">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1n1l3bs</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_08cpetc</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_09utqer</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1n1l3bs" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0rz6pso" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f5s5fx" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_08cpetc" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f5s5fx" targetRef="Task_16xkxir" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0rz6pso" name="Military Engineering">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0215b6s</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1n1l3bs</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_08rliq7" name="Build Ancient Walls">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0hehkk6</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1qi98x4</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1qi98x4" sourceRef="Task_08rliq7" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_00fwl70" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1f24a4a" name="Aquaeduct">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_03jedvo</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0kfw60l</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_03jedvo" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_00fwl70" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1f24a4a" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0kfw60l" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1f24a4a" targetRef="Task_0jwjtou" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_00fwl70" name="Engineering">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1qi98x4</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_03jedvo</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_02adece" name="Build a quarry">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0dkpt28</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0dkpt28" sourceRef="Task_02adece" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_04pju77" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tduqp1" name="Ancient Walls">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0yrx74r</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0hehkk6</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0yrx74r" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_04pju77" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tduqp1" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0hehkk6" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tduqp1" targetRef="Task_08rliq7" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_04pju77" name="Masonry">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0dkpt28</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0yrx74r</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1kaygeh" name="Swordsman">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1p5o4xo</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0p6zsw5" name="Iron Working">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0l09ojk</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1p5o4xo</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_0s4xfct" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0y2g19g" name="Build an Iron Mine">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_01eypup</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0l09ojk</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_01gna35" name="Iron / Iron Mine&#10;Spearman">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1h7ccct</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_01eypup</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0r6ua4p</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0c1hd2j" name="Bronze Working">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1021z2b</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1h7ccct</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_112pe4o" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_029wmjn" name="Kill 3 Barbarians">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1021z2b</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1p5o4xo" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0p6zsw5" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1kaygeh" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0l09ojk" sourceRef="Task_0y2g19g" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0p6zsw5" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_01eypup" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_01gna35" targetRef="Task_0y2g19g" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1h7ccct" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0c1hd2j" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_01gna35" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1021z2b" sourceRef="Task_029wmjn" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0c1hd2j" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_02yzes2" name="Pirateer">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1ag3fhi</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_15g5o76" name="n/a">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_03m6u9h</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1ag3fhi" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1d0x89d" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_02yzes2" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_03m6u9h" sourceRef="Task_15g5o76" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1d0x89d" />
    <bpmn:intermediateCatchEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1d0x89d" name="Mercantilism (CIVIC!)">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_03m6u9h</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1ag3fhi</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:conditionalEventDefinition>
        <bpmn:condition xsi:type="bpmn:tFormalExpression" />
      </bpmn:conditionalEventDefinition>
    </bpmn:intermediateCatchEvent>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0uwtcd4" name="Crossbow">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_08brpgm</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1lnsv02</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1l8jwnv" name="Own 3 Archers">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_01xefz4</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1eh3ouf</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dl8n5n" name="Machinery">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1eh3ouf</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_08brpgm</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_0kyndr2" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1s70gvw" name="Kill a unit with a Slinger">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1j00o3i</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_14220y1" name="Archery">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1j00o3i</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1knthp6</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_1ooe3b3" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1vd5bje" name="Archer">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1knthp6</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_01xefz4</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_08brpgm" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dl8n5n" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0uwtcd4" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_01xefz4" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1vd5bje" targetRef="Task_1l8jwnv" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1eh3ouf" sourceRef="Task_1l8jwnv" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dl8n5n" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1j00o3i" sourceRef="Task_1s70gvw" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_14220y1" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1knthp6" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_14220y1" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1vd5bje" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1fm20ak" name="Build a Farm on a Bonus resource">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_026j5rj</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fger2d" name="Palgum">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0vphx0d</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0675qqm</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0hkgs3l" name="Irrigation">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_026j5rj</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0vphx0d</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_149qo7v" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_026j5rj" sourceRef="Task_1fm20ak" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0hkgs3l" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0vphx0d" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0hkgs3l" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fger2d" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0675qqm" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fger2d" targetRef="Task_1f6ra5h" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0k2hw7t" name="Build an encampment">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1wqgz67</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1wqgz67" sourceRef="Task_0k2hw7t" targetRef="Task_16xkxir" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1hczj88" name="Refining">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1fgqna1</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1os4ce7</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1p9coo9" name="Bombard /&#10;Pike And Shot">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0tzezg4</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0frh20s</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1h80xmw</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1dyidsi" name="Own 2 Crossbows">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1lnsv02</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1h8aigf</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0psor6a" name="Metal Casting">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1h8aigf</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0tzezg4</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_1wfitdd" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0tzezg4" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0psor6a" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1p9coo9" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1h8aigf" sourceRef="Task_1dyidsi" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0psor6a" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1lnsv02" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0uwtcd4" targetRef="Task_1dyidsi" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_165u1xn" name="Pikeman">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1y2wipl</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1evp86m" name="Military Tactics">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0j7u5n2</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1y2wipl</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_12l8hd6" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_0q1finz" name="Kill a unit with a spearman">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0r6ua4p</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0j7u5n2</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1y2wipl" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1evp86m" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_165u1xn" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0j7u5n2" sourceRef="Task_0q1finz" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1evp86m" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0r6ua4p" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_01gna35" targetRef="Task_0q1finz" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_09utqer" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f5s5fx" targetRef="ExclusiveGateway_0zacq20" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0frh20s" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_0zacq20" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1p9coo9" />
    <bpmn:inclusiveGateway id="ExclusiveGateway_0zacq20">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_09utqer</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0frh20s</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1eh7l4u</bpmn:outgoing>
    </bpmn:inclusiveGateway>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_17cpvvq" name="Own 2 Bombards">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1h80xmw</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1yuyl1h</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1h80xmw" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1p9coo9" targetRef="Task_17cpvvq" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1ops6y9" name="Fort">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1u39yfi</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_009hm2q</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ssumii" name="Siege Tactics">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1yuyl1h</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1u39yfi</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_0x3kc25" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1u39yfi" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ssumii" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1ops6y9" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1yuyl1h" sourceRef="Task_17cpvvq" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ssumii" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f66l1v" name="Cuirassier&#10;Field Cannon">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0bmatv9</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tcoco9" name="Ballistics">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_08vompv</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0bmatv9</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_11yp71w" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_162prwu" name="Have 2 Forts in your territory constructed by a Military Engineer">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_009hm2q</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1h4fxf3</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_08vompv</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0bmatv9" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tcoco9" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f66l1v" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_08vompv" sourceRef="Task_162prwu" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tcoco9" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_009hm2q" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1ops6y9" targetRef="Task_162prwu" />
    <bpmn:inclusiveGateway id="InclusiveGateway_1v28puq">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1eh7l4u</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1h4fxf3</bpmn:outgoing>
    </bpmn:inclusiveGateway>
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1eh7l4u" sourceRef="ExclusiveGateway_0zacq20" targetRef="InclusiveGateway_1v28puq" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1h4fxf3" sourceRef="InclusiveGateway_1v28puq" targetRef="Task_162prwu" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yibgu6" name="Knight">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0yhwxd0</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_111eb8f</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_1q524et" name="n/a">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0vaj4al</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateCatchEvent id="IntermediateCatchEvent_0tagyg8" name="Feudalism (CIVIC!)">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0vaj4al</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0yhwxd0</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:conditionalEventDefinition id="ConditionalEventDefinition_1h7lklp">
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0yhwxd0" sourceRef="IntermediateCatchEvent_0tagyg8" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yibgu6" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0vaj4al" sourceRef="Task_1q524et" targetRef="IntermediateCatchEvent_0tagyg8" />
    <bpmn:task id="Task_09kx961" name="Kill a unit with a Knight">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_111eb8f</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1ozml4v</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0pt4yi4" name="Cavalry">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_12z62vd</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_03prxr0" name="Military Science">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_1ozml4v</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_12z62vd</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:escalationEventDefinition id="EscalationEventDefinition_1wy1zg4" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_1ozml4v" sourceRef="Task_09kx961" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_03prxr0" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_12z62vd" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_03prxr0" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0pt4yi4" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_111eb8f" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yibgu6" targetRef="Task_09kx961" />
    <bpmn:intermediateThrowEvent id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0g0urtf" name="Courser">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_0aso9gi</bpmn:incoming>
    <bpmn:task id="Task_04qju2p" name="n/a">
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_03a6tdo</bpmn:outgoing>
    <bpmn:intermediateCatchEvent id="IntermediateCatchEvent_1r7vmpw" name="Adopt Government with 6 inherent policy Slots (CIVIC!)">
      <bpmn:incoming>SequenceFlow_03a6tdo</bpmn:incoming>
      <bpmn:outgoing>SequenceFlow_0aso9gi</bpmn:outgoing>
      <bpmn:conditionalEventDefinition id="ConditionalEventDefinition_0hx7ndb">
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_0aso9gi" sourceRef="IntermediateCatchEvent_1r7vmpw" targetRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0g0urtf" />
    <bpmn:sequenceFlow id="SequenceFlow_03a6tdo" sourceRef="Task_04qju2p" targetRef="IntermediateCatchEvent_1r7vmpw" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_0qujlkp">
      <bpmn:text>Build 3 Industrial Zones</bpmn:text>
    </bpmn:textAnnotation>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_1n6r78i" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_0vljxn1" targetRef="TextAnnotation_0qujlkp" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_1c1lxuo">
      <bpmn:text>2*1320 Factory
2*1200 Coal PP</bpmn:text>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_03k2rj8" sourceRef="Task_0i59u9c" targetRef="TextAnnotation_1c1lxuo" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_05wk0hd">
      <bpmn:text>Temple of Zeus</bpmn:text>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_0m9v2dk" sourceRef="Task_1f6ra5h" targetRef="TextAnnotation_05wk0hd" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_1teqr1l">
      <bpmn:text>1720</bpmn:text>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_14hvuc6" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bqtmyu" targetRef="TextAnnotation_1teqr1l" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_0oipdzi">
      <bpmn:text>2*780 Gold (1st Workshop included in 1st IZ)</bpmn:text>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_07pyt5n" sourceRef="Task_0w3ahbx" targetRef="TextAnnotation_0oipdzi" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_1v9cvh4">
      <bpmn:text>2*1160
1*480 (LIghthouse)</bpmn:text>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_0dqx0e3" sourceRef="Task_1q3ahj8" targetRef="TextAnnotation_1v9cvh4" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_037w8nh">
      <bpmn:text>780</bpmn:text>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_01ash52" sourceRef="Task_16xkxir" targetRef="TextAnnotation_037w8nh" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_07e2cm0">
      <bpmn:text>~900</bpmn:text>
    <bpmn:association id="Association_1m0nca9" sourceRef="IntermediateThrowEvent_14vsg99" targetRef="TextAnnotation_07e2cm0" />
    <bpmn:textAnnotation id="TextAnnotation_1x4aer5" />
  </bpmn:process>
  <bpmndi:BPMNDiagram id="BPMNDiagram_1">
    <bpmndi:BPMNPlane id="BPMNPlane_1" bpmnElement="Process_1atjhic">
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bqtmyu_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bqtmyu">
        <dc:Bounds x="1932" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
        <bpmndi:BPMNLabel>
          <dc:Bounds x="1925" y="1885" width="50" height="14" />
        </bpmndi:BPMNLabel>
      </bpmndi:BPMNShape>
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0i59u9c_di" bpmnElement="Task_0i59u9c">
        <dc:Bounds x="1660" y="1820" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1os4ce7_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1os4ce7">
        <di:waypoint x="1878" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1932" y="1860" />
      </bpmndi:BPMNEdge>
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1fgqna1_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1fgqna1">
        <di:waypoint x="1760" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1842" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1e4a5bx_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1e4a5bx">
        <dc:Bounds x="1932" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1930" y="1735" width="40" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1mm46gm_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1mm46gm">
        <di:waypoint x="1878" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1932" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1q3ahj8_di" bpmnElement="Task_1q3ahj8">
        <dc:Bounds x="1660" y="1670" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1rudvsf_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1rudvsf">
        <di:waypoint x="1760" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1842" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1tmaglk_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1tmaglk">
        <dc:Bounds x="1522" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1497" y="1885" width="86" height="40" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0rkspbh_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5q8jg">
        <dc:Bounds x="1842" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1826" y="1735" width="68" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_13l3spc_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0piypvf">
        <dc:Bounds x="1432" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1412" y="1885" width="77" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1u200sa_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1u200sa">
        <di:waypoint x="1468" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1522" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_07doq6y_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_07doq6y">
        <di:waypoint x="1558" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1660" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0w3ahbx_di" bpmnElement="Task_0w3ahbx">
        <dc:Bounds x="1280" y="1820" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0wihxu9_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0wihxu9">
        <di:waypoint x="1380" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1432" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1cuftrf_di" bpmnElement="Task_1cuftrf">
        <dc:Bounds x="1280" y="1670" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1f7d8wl_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1f7d8wl">
        <di:waypoint x="1380" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1432" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0gkw6xd_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fp6m2m">
        <dc:Bounds x="1432" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1409" y="1735" width="82" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_07igtjg_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_07igtjg">
        <dc:Bounds x="1522" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1518" y="1735" width="44" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1d4uc2h_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1d4uc2h">
        <di:waypoint x="1468" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1522" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0s14767_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0s14767">
        <di:waypoint x="1558" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1660" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0q924yd_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0q924yd">
        <dc:Bounds x="1122" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1111" y="1735" width="58" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1f6ra5h_di" bpmnElement="Task_1f6ra5h">
        <dc:Bounds x="870" y="1670" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1nunqst_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dnr463">
        <dc:Bounds x="1042" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1029" y="1735" width="62" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0c8jppu_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0c8jppu">
        <di:waypoint x="1078" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1122" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_06aq5ee_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_06aq5ee">
        <di:waypoint x="1158" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1280" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1ad4543_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1ad4543">
        <di:waypoint x="970" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="1042" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0hcqaw9_di" bpmnElement="Task_0hcqaw9">
        <dc:Bounds x="870" y="1490" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0u67t8k_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0u67t8k">
        <di:waypoint x="970" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="1042" y="1530" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_00gq6nh_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_00gq6nh">
        <dc:Bounds x="1122" y="1512" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1123" y="1555" width="35" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0poft33_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0poft33">
        <di:waypoint x="1078" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="1122" y="1530" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ifu4e0_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1aem91l">
        <dc:Bounds x="1042" y="1512" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1034" y="1555" width="52" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0jt3k7r_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0jt3k7r">
        <di:waypoint x="1158" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="1205" y="1530" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_17fexdd_di" bpmnElement="Task_17fexdd">
        <dc:Bounds x="870" y="1820" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1lnakjw_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1lnakjw">
        <di:waypoint x="970" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1042" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_02e6m9r_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fvcb2w">
        <dc:Bounds x="1042" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1024" y="1885" width="73" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0vljxn1_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0vljxn1">
        <dc:Bounds x="1122" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1115" y="1885" width="50" height="40" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0asqgdo_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0asqgdo">
        <di:waypoint x="1078" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1122" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1nl5ov2_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1nl5ov2">
        <di:waypoint x="1158" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="1280" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_0qujlkp_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_0qujlkp">
        <dc:Bounds x="1150" y="1760" width="100" height="40" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_1n6r78i_di" bpmnElement="Association_1n6r78i">
        <di:waypoint x="1151" y="1846" />
        <di:waypoint x="1185" y="1800" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_1c1lxuo_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_1c1lxuo">
        <dc:Bounds x="1760" y="1760" width="100" height="40" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_03k2rj8_di" bpmnElement="Association_03k2rj8">
        <di:waypoint x="1756" y="1823" />
        <di:waypoint x="1785" y="1800" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1r8j96m_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1om1p0l">
        <dc:Bounds x="672" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="674" y="1885" width="33" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bkb4iu_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1bkb4iu">
        <dc:Bounds x="762" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="768" y="1885" width="24" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_12stmu4_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_12stmu4">
        <di:waypoint x="708" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="762" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0yj5dvg_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0yj5dvg">
        <di:waypoint x="798" y="1860" />
        <di:waypoint x="870" y="1860" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_05wk0hd_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_05wk0hd">
        <dc:Bounds x="970" y="1620" width="100" height="30" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_0m9v2dk_di" bpmnElement="Association_0m9v2dk">
        <di:waypoint x="968" y="1674" />
        <di:waypoint x="1000" y="1650" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_181s30u_di" bpmnElement="Task_181s30u">
        <dc:Bounds x="520" y="1490" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0agpv44_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0agpv44">
        <di:waypoint x="620" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="672" y="1530" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5gx75_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1w5gx75">
        <dc:Bounds x="762" y="1512" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="746" y="1555" width="68" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_00667nt_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_00667nt">
        <di:waypoint x="708" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="762" y="1530" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_03q2wc2_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_09ds3g2">
        <dc:Bounds x="672" y="1512" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="673" y="1555" width="34" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1mhzt4t_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1mhzt4t">
        <di:waypoint x="798" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="870" y="1530" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_1teqr1l_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_1teqr1l">
        <dc:Bounds x="2010" y="1760" width="100" height="30" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_14hvuc6_di" bpmnElement="Association_14hvuc6">
        <di:waypoint x="1964" y="1848" />
        <di:waypoint x="2040" y="1790" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_0oipdzi_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_0oipdzi">
        <dc:Bounds x="1410" y="1770" width="180" height="50" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_07pyt5n_di" bpmnElement="Association_07pyt5n">
        <di:waypoint x="1380" y="1841" />
        <di:waypoint x="1435" y="1820" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_1v9cvh4_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_1v9cvh4">
        <dc:Bounds x="1760" y="1590" width="147" height="47" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_0dqx0e3_di" bpmnElement="Association_0dqx0e3">
        <di:waypoint x="1757" y="1673" />
        <di:waypoint x="1804" y="1637" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="ExclusiveGateway_1grrgl7_di" bpmnElement="ExclusiveGateway_1grrgl7" isMarkerVisible="true">
        <dc:Bounds x="1205" y="1505" width="50" height="50" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0fkypxa_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0fkypxa">
        <di:waypoint x="1255" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="1710" y="1530" />
        <di:waypoint x="1710" y="1670" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1oj5trg_di" bpmnElement="Task_1oj5trg">
        <dc:Bounds x="1280" y="1370" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0ukdqae_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0ukdqae">
        <di:waypoint x="1230" y="1505" />
        <di:waypoint x="1230" y="1410" />
        <di:waypoint x="1280" y="1410" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0xm0bit_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0xm0bit">
        <di:waypoint x="1380" y="1410" />
        <di:waypoint x="1432" y="1410" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1ympx58_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tqt7bq">
        <dc:Bounds x="1432" y="1392" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1419" y="1435" width="62" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yce6b9_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yce6b9">
        <dc:Bounds x="1522" y="1392" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1521" y="1435" width="39" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_05yflds_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_05yflds">
        <di:waypoint x="1468" y="1410" />
        <di:waypoint x="1522" y="1410" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ek88or_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ek88or">
        <dc:Bounds x="1932" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1933" y="525" width="35" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1m77m8v_di" bpmnElement="EndEvent_1tx94mv">
        <dc:Bounds x="1842" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1822" y="525" width="76" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0xcec0g_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0xcec0g">
        <di:waypoint x="1878" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1932" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0csy315_di" bpmnElement="Task_0csy315">
        <dc:Bounds x="1660" y="460" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1ibph8c_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1ibph8c">
        <di:waypoint x="1760" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1842" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_14vsg99_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_14vsg99">
        <dc:Bounds x="1522" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1512" y="525" width="57" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_061zaz7_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_061zaz7">
        <di:waypoint x="1558" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1660" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1ledngb_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1ledngb">
        <di:waypoint x="1468" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1522" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1glpt4o_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1r3d7x8">
        <dc:Bounds x="1432" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1421" y="525" width="59" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_16xkxir_di" bpmnElement="Task_16xkxir">
        <dc:Bounds x="1280" y="460" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1nxw02r_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1nxw02r">
        <di:waypoint x="1380" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1432" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0jwjtou_di" bpmnElement="Task_0jwjtou">
        <dc:Bounds x="870" y="460" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0215b6s_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0215b6s">
        <di:waypoint x="970" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1042" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f5s5fx_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f5s5fx">
        <dc:Bounds x="1122" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1098" y="458" width="84" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1n1l3bs_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1n1l3bs">
        <di:waypoint x="1078" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1122" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_08cpetc_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_08cpetc">
        <di:waypoint x="1158" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="1280" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ko4jtd_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0rz6pso">
        <dc:Bounds x="1042" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1031" y="525" width="59" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_08rliq7_di" bpmnElement="Task_08rliq7">
        <dc:Bounds x="520" y="460" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1qi98x4_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1qi98x4">
        <di:waypoint x="620" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="672" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1f24a4a_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1f24a4a">
        <dc:Bounds x="762" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="754" y="525" width="53" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_03jedvo_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_03jedvo">
        <di:waypoint x="708" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="762" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0kfw60l_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0kfw60l">
        <di:waypoint x="798" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="870" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1weas90_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_00fwl70">
        <dc:Bounds x="672" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="661" y="525" width="59" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_02adece_di" bpmnElement="Task_02adece">
        <dc:Bounds x="160" y="460" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0dkpt28_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0dkpt28">
        <di:waypoint x="260" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="312" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tduqp1_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tduqp1">
        <dc:Bounds x="402" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="387" y="525" width="66" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0yrx74r_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0yrx74r">
        <di:waypoint x="348" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="402" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0hehkk6_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0hehkk6">
        <di:waypoint x="438" y="500" />
        <di:waypoint x="520" y="500" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1hkslvq_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_04pju77">
        <dc:Bounds x="312" y="482" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="309" y="525" width="43" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1kaygeh_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1kaygeh">
        <dc:Bounds x="762" y="232" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="751" y="275" width="59" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0p6zsw5_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0p6zsw5">
        <dc:Bounds x="672" y="232" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="659" y="275" width="63" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0y2g19g_di" bpmnElement="Task_0y2g19g">
        <dc:Bounds x="520" y="210" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_01gna35_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_01gna35">
        <dc:Bounds x="412" y="232" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="394" y="275" width="74" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0c1hd2j_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0c1hd2j">
        <dc:Bounds x="312" y="232" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="291" y="275" width="79" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_029wmjn_di" bpmnElement="Task_029wmjn">
        <dc:Bounds x="160" y="210" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1p5o4xo_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1p5o4xo">
        <di:waypoint x="708" y="250" />
        <di:waypoint x="762" y="250" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0l09ojk_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0l09ojk">
        <di:waypoint x="620" y="250" />
        <di:waypoint x="672" y="250" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_01eypup_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_01eypup">
        <di:waypoint x="448" y="250" />
        <di:waypoint x="520" y="250" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1h7ccct_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1h7ccct">
        <di:waypoint x="348" y="250" />
        <di:waypoint x="412" y="250" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1021z2b_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1021z2b">
        <di:waypoint x="260" y="250" />
        <di:waypoint x="312" y="250" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_02yzes2_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_02yzes2">
        <dc:Bounds x="1932" y="1982" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1931" y="2025" width="40" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_15g5o76_di" bpmnElement="Task_15g5o76">
        <dc:Bounds x="1660" y="1960" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1ag3fhi_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1ag3fhi">
        <di:waypoint x="1878" y="2000" />
        <di:waypoint x="1932" y="2000" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_03m6u9h_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_03m6u9h">
        <di:waypoint x="1760" y="2000" />
        <di:waypoint x="1842" y="2000" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateCatchEvent_1rsclsb_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1d0x89d">
        <dc:Bounds x="1842" y="1982" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1829" y="2025" width="62" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_037w8nh_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_037w8nh">
        <dc:Bounds x="1380" y="380" width="100" height="30" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_01ash52_di" bpmnElement="Association_01ash52">
        <di:waypoint x="1368" y="460" />
        <di:waypoint x="1416" y="410" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_07e2cm0_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_07e2cm0">
        <dc:Bounds x="1560" y="400" width="100" height="30" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="Association_1m0nca9_di" bpmnElement="Association_1m0nca9">
        <di:waypoint x="1551" y="486" />
        <di:waypoint x="1598" y="430" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0uwtcd4_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0uwtcd4">
        <dc:Bounds x="762" y="652" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="755" y="628" width="50" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1l8jwnv_di" bpmnElement="Task_1l8jwnv">
        <dc:Bounds x="520" y="630" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dl8n5n_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0dl8n5n">
        <dc:Bounds x="672" y="652" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="664" y="695" width="52" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1s70gvw_di" bpmnElement="Task_1s70gvw">
        <dc:Bounds x="160" y="630" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_14220y1_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_14220y1">
        <dc:Bounds x="312" y="652" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="311" y="695" width="38" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1vd5bje_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1vd5bje">
        <dc:Bounds x="402" y="652" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="404" y="695" width="33" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_08brpgm_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_08brpgm">
        <di:waypoint x="708" y="670" />
        <di:waypoint x="762" y="670" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_01xefz4_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_01xefz4">
        <di:waypoint x="438" y="670" />
        <di:waypoint x="520" y="670" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1eh3ouf_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1eh3ouf">
        <di:waypoint x="620" y="670" />
        <di:waypoint x="672" y="670" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1j00o3i_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1j00o3i">
        <di:waypoint x="260" y="670" />
        <di:waypoint x="312" y="670" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1knthp6_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1knthp6">
        <di:waypoint x="348" y="670" />
        <di:waypoint x="402" y="670" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="TextAnnotation_1x4aer5_di" bpmnElement="TextAnnotation_1x4aer5">
        <dc:Bounds x="970" y="1540" width="100" height="30" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1fm20ak_di" bpmnElement="Task_1fm20ak">
        <dc:Bounds x="520" y="1670" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fger2d_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0fger2d">
        <dc:Bounds x="762" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="761" y="1735" width="38" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0hkgs3l_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0hkgs3l">
        <dc:Bounds x="672" y="1692" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="669" y="1735" width="43" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_026j5rj_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_026j5rj">
        <di:waypoint x="620" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="672" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0vphx0d_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0vphx0d">
        <di:waypoint x="708" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="762" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0675qqm_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0675qqm">
        <di:waypoint x="798" y="1710" />
        <di:waypoint x="870" y="1710" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0k2hw7t_di" bpmnElement="Task_0k2hw7t">
        <dc:Bounds x="1090" y="330" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1wqgz67_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1wqgz67">
        <di:waypoint x="1190" y="370" />
        <di:waypoint x="1330" y="370" />
        <di:waypoint x="1330" y="460" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_12ra8oh_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1hczj88">
        <dc:Bounds x="1842" y="1842" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1840" y="1885" width="41" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1p9coo9_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1p9coo9">
        <dc:Bounds x="1122" y="832" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1105" y="875" width="71" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1dyidsi_di" bpmnElement="Task_1dyidsi">
        <dc:Bounds x="870" y="810" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0psor6a_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0psor6a">
        <dc:Bounds x="1042" y="832" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1026" y="875" width="68" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0tzezg4_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0tzezg4">
        <di:waypoint x="1078" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1122" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1h8aigf_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1h8aigf">
        <di:waypoint x="970" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1042" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1lnsv02_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1lnsv02">
        <di:waypoint x="780" y="688" />
        <di:waypoint x="780" y="754" />
        <di:waypoint x="920" y="754" />
        <di:waypoint x="920" y="810" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_165u1xn_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_165u1xn">
        <dc:Bounds x="762" y="102" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="759" y="145" width="43" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1evp86m_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1evp86m">
        <dc:Bounds x="672" y="102" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="655" y="145" width="72" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_0q1finz_di" bpmnElement="Task_0q1finz">
        <dc:Bounds x="520" y="80" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1y2wipl_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1y2wipl">
        <di:waypoint x="708" y="120" />
        <di:waypoint x="762" y="120" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0j7u5n2_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0j7u5n2">
        <di:waypoint x="620" y="120" />
        <di:waypoint x="672" y="120" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0r6ua4p_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0r6ua4p">
        <di:waypoint x="430" y="232" />
        <di:waypoint x="430" y="120" />
        <di:waypoint x="520" y="120" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_09utqer_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_09utqer">
        <di:waypoint x="1140" y="518" />
        <di:waypoint x="1140" y="645" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0frh20s_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0frh20s">
        <di:waypoint x="1140" y="695" />
        <di:waypoint x="1140" y="832" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="InclusiveGateway_0iy7nky_di" bpmnElement="ExclusiveGateway_0zacq20">
        <dc:Bounds x="1115" y="645" width="50" height="50" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_17cpvvq_di" bpmnElement="Task_17cpvvq">
        <dc:Bounds x="1280" y="810" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1h80xmw_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1h80xmw">
        <di:waypoint x="1158" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1280" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1ops6y9_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1ops6y9">
        <dc:Bounds x="1522" y="832" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1530" y="875" width="21" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ssumii_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0ssumii">
        <dc:Bounds x="1432" y="832" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1417" y="875" width="66" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1u39yfi_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1u39yfi">
        <di:waypoint x="1468" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1522" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1yuyl1h_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1yuyl1h">
        <di:waypoint x="1380" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1432" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f66l1v_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0f66l1v">
        <dc:Bounds x="1932" y="832" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1918" y="875" width="66" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tcoco9_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0tcoco9">
        <dc:Bounds x="1842" y="832" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1838" y="875" width="44" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_162prwu_di" bpmnElement="Task_162prwu">
        <dc:Bounds x="1660" y="810" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0bmatv9_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0bmatv9">
        <di:waypoint x="1878" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1932" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_08vompv_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_08vompv">
        <di:waypoint x="1760" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1842" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_009hm2q_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_009hm2q">
        <di:waypoint x="1558" y="850" />
        <di:waypoint x="1660" y="850" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="InclusiveGateway_1v28puq_di" bpmnElement="InclusiveGateway_1v28puq">
        <dc:Bounds x="1685" y="645" width="50" height="50" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1eh7l4u_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1eh7l4u">
        <di:waypoint x="1165" y="670" />
        <di:waypoint x="1685" y="670" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1h4fxf3_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1h4fxf3">
        <di:waypoint x="1710" y="695" />
        <di:waypoint x="1710" y="810" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yibgu6_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_1yibgu6">
        <dc:Bounds x="1122" y="1092" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1125" y="1135" width="33" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_1q524et_di" bpmnElement="Task_1q524et">
        <dc:Bounds x="870" y="1070" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateCatchEvent_0tagyg8_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateCatchEvent_0tagyg8">
        <dc:Bounds x="1042" y="1092" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1035" y="1135" width="51" height="27" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0yhwxd0_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0yhwxd0">
        <di:waypoint x="1078" y="1110" />
        <di:waypoint x="1122" y="1110" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0vaj4al_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0vaj4al">
        <di:waypoint x="970" y="1110" />
        <di:waypoint x="1042" y="1110" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_09kx961_di" bpmnElement="Task_09kx961">
        <dc:Bounds x="1280" y="1190" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0pt4yi4_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0pt4yi4">
        <dc:Bounds x="1522" y="1212" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1522" y="1255" width="38" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_03prxr0_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_03prxr0">
        <dc:Bounds x="1432" y="1212" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1411" y="1255" width="78" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_1ozml4v_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_1ozml4v">
        <di:waypoint x="1380" y="1230" />
        <di:waypoint x="1432" y="1230" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_12z62vd_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_12z62vd">
        <di:waypoint x="1468" y="1230" />
        <di:waypoint x="1522" y="1230" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_111eb8f_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_111eb8f">
        <di:waypoint x="1158" y="1110" />
        <di:waypoint x="1219" y="1110" />
        <di:waypoint x="1219" y="1230" />
        <di:waypoint x="1280" y="1230" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateThrowEvent_0g0urtf_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateThrowEvent_0g0urtf">
        <dc:Bounds x="1122" y="962" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1121" y="1005" width="41" height="14" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="Task_04qju2p_di" bpmnElement="Task_04qju2p">
        <dc:Bounds x="870" y="940" width="100" height="80" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNShape id="IntermediateCatchEvent_1r7vmpw_di" bpmnElement="IntermediateCatchEvent_1r7vmpw">
        <dc:Bounds x="1042" y="962" width="36" height="36" />
          <dc:Bounds x="1019" y="1005" width="84" height="53" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_0aso9gi_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_0aso9gi">
        <di:waypoint x="1078" y="980" />
        <di:waypoint x="1122" y="980" />
      <bpmndi:BPMNEdge id="SequenceFlow_03a6tdo_di" bpmnElement="SequenceFlow_03a6tdo">
        <di:waypoint x="970" y="980" />
        <di:waypoint x="1042" y="980" />
    </bpmndi:BPMNPlane>
  </bpmndi:BPMNDiagram>
</bpmn:definitions>

For single player, I think babylon is OP, but in a very interesting and funny way. XD

Well, its eureka is directly based on Refining, "Build an Oil Well." for Plastics. So it's complementary to aiming for Battleships, which are unlocked with Refining. On the other hand, Spec Ops are lacking the ability to take cities. So, in spite of being highly mobile, for taking cities fast, you need to acompany it with something from the light cav promotion tree. Helicopters are quite far to go in the "eureka tree", so it would be Cavalry. But when I have Cavalry, I would not bother with getting Spec Ops - maybe if I have a heavily promoted Scout running around. But I guess that discussion has been led many times here ;)

However, thank you for the suggestion: I extended the guide (see attachment).

Tried again today, made it in turn 201... Lost many turns being sloppy. I'm bad at this, but I will try again.

Attachments

• civ6 babylon bpmn.png
    civ6 babylon bpmn.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 207
Turn 185, but with save scumming for a religion at turn 45 to get a religion. Spawned near a wonder in the desert. Used Desert Folklore pantheon to get a +10 adjency holy site. Added Work ethic and then built up from there.

Lost a few turns in the end finding the Mayan capitol. Apart from that, it was pretty good. So, sub 150 with jus rushing battleships seems unlikely to me. But I'll keep trying.

Given that Babylon can tech up rather quickly, does anyone actually gets much use out of Babylon's unique unit? It would seem the Sabum Kibittum would get replaced rather quickly with a more advanced unit as you move up the technological ladder.

Given that Babylon can tech up rather quickly, does anyone actually gets much use out of Babylon's unique unit? It would seem the Sabum Kibittum would get replaced rather quickly with a more advanced unit as you move up the technological ladder.
I usually try deploying 1 Sabum during the Ancient Era, but no more than that. It's true that the Sabum gets obsoleted rather quickly, but it has as much movement as a Scout, and has better promotions and upgrades to better units than the Scout does. The Sabum also provides Era score, so if I was already getting well into a Golden Age, I wouldn't build a Sabum in that case.

Edit: Regarding the main subject through, great work @Golkian :) It's nice having the Eureka paths in a diagram like this.

Last edited:
If I'm playing Babylon my first build is a Sabum Kibittum and hope to get a scout out of a goody hut. The warrior and SK then roam around looking for barb camps. It is a very nice unique unit for the era score plus it's usually worth at least one barb camp and maybe an extra goody hut or two. If terrain around the capital seems secure enough for my warrior to manage then the SK will get sent off on far exploration like a scout except with the bonus ability of taking out barb camps he finds.

I still occasionally build a scout after the Sabum Kibittum but usually it's in cases where there are indications there's a lot of free territory to explore meaning I've found a couple CS's first with the appearance of more territory beyond them for more goody huts and natural wonders to find.

It is a very valuable unit for securing a classical golden age to start the snowball. It is not as good as a warrior in defense vs early AI attacks but is superior to warriors in cost and every other thing you need a warriors for.

Both the unique unit and the unique building are nice sources for era score. The palgum is also really strong in the first eras. Reg. the Sabum, I do not build scouts with Babylon.

Top Bottom