"Backstabbed you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyroshill

Huh?
So in my current game I'm looking in the "Global Politics" tab on the Diplomacy Overview, and I see that some civs have "Backstabbed you" as a condition...

This is the first time I've noticed this...

Anyone know what it means in more specific terms?

It denotes a civ that denounced or you declared war on you, if they had earlier made a declaration of friendship with you.

Can't be. Im friends with a civilization that says that and never been at war with. Still don't know what trigger it..

it means that the civ has either denounced you or declared war on you while a declaration of friendship was still active. backstabbing has higher diplomatic penalties than regular war/denouncing behaviour, even if the AI does it. if a human player backstabs an AI it tends to sully relations with everyone

Moderator Action: Please do not necro old threads. Not only is usually unproductive, game mechanics have changed (dramatically, in many respects) in the years since the last post, rendering the old advice inaccurate (or at least questionable) and the new observations confusing. If you want to talk about this issue, please start a new thread. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom