BAFTA Video Games Awards Nominees

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) recently announced this year's nominees for their video games awards. Civilization IV is a nominee in the Strategy category, along with Age of Empires: The Age of Kings, Football Manager 2006, Medieval II Total War, Rise and Fall: Civilizations At War, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. The winners will be announced on October 5, 2006.

How old is age of empires 2?? if its over all games not just recent ones i say civ3 or civ2 are better candidates thats civ4

Nobody said:
How old is age of empires 2?? if its over all games not just recent ones i say civ3 or civ2 are better candidates thats civ4

I think it's the DS version, right? I tryed it, but it had a bug that made it unplayable for me.

Medieval 2: Total War isn't even out yet? How is that nominated?

I gotta say, my vote would go to Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. I just love that game.

You can't really compare CivIV (or any Civ) with AOE. They're completely different types of games, even though they're both strategy, and shouldn't be competing because it winds up being a question of which type of gameplay do you prefer rather than which game is the best strategy game.

Tycoon101 said:
I think it's the DS version, right? I tryed it, but it had a bug that made it unplayable for me.
Right, most likely the DS version.

CivIV should easily win that. IMO its only real rival is Medieval II, which could hype itself a win.

Top Bottom