Battle for the Human Body V. 3.0

I'm gonna repeat what others have said: if you had ONE download file I think people would DL and play more than the are doing now.

The Quick Link thing doesn't work on my computer. I was lucky to get the core folders uploaded. I need to get a different computer. Believe me I'm tryin' to get them uploaded!

Luthor_Saxburg said:
I'm gonna repeat what others have said: if you had ONE download file I think people would DL and play more than the are doing now.
Does it really matter how much you have to download. :rolleyes:

No big deal I downloaded it in two minutes.

conquer_dude said:
Does it really matter how much you have to download. :rolleyes:

No big deal I downloaded it in two minutes.

That's exactly the way I see it.

Plotinus, my next scenario is going to be uploaded (most likely) on 3-D Downloads. ;)

3-D Downloads is the best. So, wait, what is the biggest file size you can post here?

I just got a membership at 3D-downloads, but the upload really wasn't working. Is there something special you need to do, like no spaces or no capitols?

LM: I have a membership there but have not uploaded anything yet. You might have to use this_for spaces. But you can use Capitols I think.

DB: Of course you put stuff in a .zip folder to upload. But if you upload it here it can only be lower than 3 Megs, like BM said.

Originally Posted by conquer dude
LM: I have a membership there but have not uploaded anything yet. You might have to use this_for spaces. But you can use Capitols I think.

I'll have to try this ;)

conquer_dude said:

DB: Of course you put stuff in a .zip folder to upload. But if you upload it here it can only be lower than 3 Megs, like BM said.

Ok I see...
Could you put a zip in a zip? just a thought

So does anyone know if you have to put a _ for spaces in 3D downloads?

DragonBird said:
I_would_be_safe_about_it..._so_try_it._:lol: :D

Good_idea!_:lol:

So is there anything I could do to help this along? (Besides the units conglomeration :D)? More units? More Organs?

Sorry for the *cough* triple bump, but I'm going to upload a complete file for both the Civ3 Conquest and the PTW versions.

Top Bottom