Battle Statistics of the Iroqi War

donsig said:
Different as in not really random? :confused:
Different as in "90% chance event happens less than in 90 of the 100 cases and 10% chance event happens more often than in 10 of the 100 cases". :sad:

Do not forget; that's my observation; it mght not be true at all.

Tooraj (3/3 warrior) attacked CR squad 2 (4/4 mounted warrior) in the plains near Semtex
Tooraj lost 0hp, CR squad 2 lost 3hp and retreated westward

Urupay (3/3 warrior) attacked CR squad 4 (3/3 mounted warrior) in the plains near Semtex
Urupay lost 1hp, CR squad 4 lost 2hp and retreated westward

Ardeshir (4/4 immortal) attacked WC squad 3 (5/5 mounted warrior) in the jungle east of Fort Carbonperoxides
Ardeshir lost 0hp, WC squad 3 KIA (RIP)

Near Carpetbomb
Mounted Warrior CR1 (3/3) vs reg Spearman (3/3); Spearman killed, CR1 loses 1 HP
Mounted Warrior CR2 (1/4) vs Warrior Tooraj (3/3); Tooraj killed, CR2 loses 0 HP
Mounted Warrior CR4 (1/3) vs Warrior Urupay (2/3); CR4 killed, Urupay loses 1HP

Near Fort Carbonperoxides
Mounted Warrior GS6 (4/4) vs Immortal Ardeshir (4/4); Ardeshir killed, GS6 loses 2 HP
Mounted Warrior WC1 (4/4) vs Spearman vbraun (3/3); vbraun killed, WC1 loses 3 HP
Mounted Warrior DS4 (3/4) vs Horseman Gorab (3/4); Gorab killed, DS4 loses 1 HP

Well, I see their luck makes a comeback since they killed two of our warriors with one hit point mounted warriors.

Edit: I have to take that last remark back. One of our warriors killed of one of their mounted warriors.

Som (3/3 horseman) attacked CR squad 1 (2/3 mounted warrior) in the plains near the still smoldering ruins of Carpetbomb
Som lost 1 hp, CR squad 1 was killed

Sor (3/3 horseman) attacked CR squad 3 (3/3 mounted warrior) in the hills near the smoking ruins of Carpetbomb
Sor was killed, CR squad 3 lost 2 hp

Slipshod (3/3 warrior) attacked CR squad 2 (1/4 mounted warrior) in the plains near the Iroqi women's camp
Slipshod lost 2 hp, CR squad 2 was killed

Top Bottom