Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

48 Hours

Green Day Mafia is up in the Rockband forums under General if anyone wants to sign up!:cool:

I'm back. :D

Although, I'm still not home, and for some reason the computer I'm using won't let me PM or VM.

Vote Tally

Spoiler Tally :

48 hours: 9 (AJeaulousGuy, choxorn, Gary141, musical-mafia, Renata, soup567, wideyedwanderer, Zack [;)])
24 hours: 8 (Bobbtjoe, classical_hero, Cull, Kennigit, remake20, robbiecon, Romanichine, sirtommygun)

Not Voting :)mad:): bestrfcplayer, chew13acca, electric926, Fishy70, Nictel

bestrfcplayer and Fishy70 will be replaced if they do not vote during Day 2. Update in 15 minutes.

Night 1

The villagers groggily got out of their beds and stumbled into the center of the Strawberry Fields. One of the early birds pointed out a lump in the distance. "Look, there's something on the ground over there! Let's go see what it is." The others mumbled their agreement, and they set off towards the shape in the distance. As the villagers got closer and closer to the mass, their eyes widened in horror.

"It's electric926! And his body is covered in blood! Or, maybe it's strawberries? I mean, I guess we are in the strawberry fields and all..."

Clinging onto this desperate hope, the citizens' were deeply saddened to find out that, electric926 was indeed dead.

Spoiler :
The Eggman was neutral!

"He didn't even get to comb his hair!" one of the villagers wailed hopelessly. The somber mood was set aside momentarily when they all saw the mysterious object hovering next to the body. It looked sort of like... a strawberry, with a question mark painted on it in black ink. At closer inspection, it turned out it wasn't a real strawberry, but a container. It would be put up to vote today.

It is now Day 2!
Posting is allowed!
Lynch votes in Bold, Support votes in Green.
Vote for the Strawberry in Red.
Night is in 48 hours!​

musical-maifa

Your words yesterday makes it seem that you are mafia. Convince me otherwise.

Me

I'll take that strawberry.

The Hendersons will all be there to vote for musical mafia and remake20 for the strawberry. I will warn you my vote may change.

Sorry about not posting lately I've been caught up with Green Day Mafia 8 people all ready btw. If you want proof why I'm not Mafia then I'll claim but I'm gonna choose to wait awhile so I don't killed by the Mafia ok? :D

Wait a minute. What's the story with this strawberry/container thing? Do we vote for who to give it to?

Soup567

I'm gonna wait until later to cast my lynch vote.

Also, what exactly does the strawberry do?

Abstain While I read the thread and see what musical mafia actually posted.

Top Bottom