Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

I seriously doubt my ability to lie because it is very weak so whenever you guys want me to claim I'm willing! :) Hell I won't just write a claim I'll even tell you guys my suspicions and such. So hopefully when I die at least you guys got some leads. ;) But I'm not claiming until you guys really want me to so.

Edit:Also just to say this is my first mafia game so if you really think I'm that good all ready that I would lie about my claim. Which I don't really think I am that good to tell you the truth.

Midday 2

Lynch Tally

Spoiler :

Renata: 2 (chew13acca, soup567)
musical-mafia: 2 (Cull, robbiecon)
choxorn: 1 (Bobbtjoe)
soup567: 1 (Renata)
Bobbtjoe: 1 (Romanichine)
Nictel: 1 (wideyedwanderer)
Abstain: 4 (choxorn, Gary141, musical-mafia, Nictel)

Not Voting :)mad:): (AJealousGuy, bestrfcplayer, classical_hero, Fishy70, Kennigit, remake20, sirtommygun)

Strawberry Tally

Spoiler :

remake20: 2 (remake20, wideyedwanderer)
soup567: 1 (Gary141)
Bobbtjoe: 1 (Bobbtjoe)
Romanichine: 1 (Romanichine)
Cull: 1 (Cull)
Abstain: 1 (robbiecon)

Night in 24 hours.
Voting is mandatory.

Support: Musical-mafia

Guys, he was talking with me in the chat thing, and he has a role really important to the town.

He's Julian Lennon.
Apparently, at night he can investigate to see wether a character is Paul McCartney or not.
We're pretty sure that Paul is the mafia godfather, so if MusicalDude dies, we'll never figure out who the godfather is.

If any of you guys have a doctor ability, be sure to use it on Musical, so the mafia don't kill him tonight and he can try to figure out who the godfather is.

Okay then, if he's Julian let's not lynch him. Someone scan him tonight if you can.

Support: musical mafia

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Yes I am Julian and yes if you care to scan me go ahead. I had Gary do it because I figured if I did it I somehow seem scummy. I'll probably die soon but I got one more scan. Also I already scanned soup and he's not Paul.

Edit:I meant one more scan before I die btw. Incase you wondering.

Wait, you only get 2 scans?

Dang, that's not very much.

EDIT: nevermind, misunderstood.

I really hate it when people vote for people on no basis of which to do so. It is very scummy.

Unvote; Renata
Vote: Kennigit

You seem scummy on account of that your voting me for no reason what so ever. NII!!!!

Support: Musical-mafia

Guys, he was talking with me in the chat thing, and he has a role really important to the town.

He's Julian Lennon.
Apparently, at night he can investigate to see wether a character is Paul McCartney or not.
We're pretty sure that Paul is the mafia godfather, so if MusicalDude dies, we'll never figure out who the godfather is.

If any of you guys have a doctor ability, be sure to use it on Musical, so the mafia don't kill him tonight and he can try to figure out who the godfather is.

Er, if this is true, why are you telling everyone about it? :mad:

musical-mafia could have been saved by manipulating the tally instead of revealing this crucial information to everyone. At the time of you reveal, the tally was:

3 musical-mafia
2 Renata
1 many others

2 more votes (musical's and yours) on Renata, and boom, the scanner is saved without revealing (too bad for Renata :D)

You shouldn't be revealing information like this so easily. Either it's a mistake, or musical is a mafia trying to save himself with a lie.

I really hate it when people vote for people on no basis of which to do so. It is very scummy.

Unvote; Renata
Vote: Kennigit

You seem scummy on account of that your voting me for no reason what so ever. NII!!!!

It was unfair. And I'm going to trust musical-mafia now.

Unvote:musical-mafia
Vote:Kennigit

Okey dokey. unvote musical mafia, vote soup
Care to explain why?

Very true soup very true. Vote may change but until then Rennigit seems a little scummy.(not that much I think he just screwed up but until then my vote stands.)
Vote:Rennigit

Yah, a bandwagon against someone who cares enough to speak out against you.

I for one think musical-mafia is Mafia.

Yah, a bandwagon against someone who cares enough to speak out against you.

I for one think musical-mafia is Mafia.
First of all Cull how am I bandwagoning? (Do you even know what a bandwagon is?)
A bandwagon is voting on someone solely for the reason that there is votes on them which I'm pretty sure I didn't do that. Also I even said vote may change I even stood up for him a little bit and THATS BANDWAGONING!!!! WHAT??. Why don't you use your vote against some actual good I have 2 vote supporters right now that cancel out your vote anyway. If it is aloud(Did I spell that right?) I will quote my PM along with the picture.( I doubt it is.)

Top Bottom