Ben Roethlisberger or Tom Brady?

Shill!

Oh, and I'd rather have Favre.

:crazyeye: it's not..according to the survey favre is leading:lol:

Then why do you have a link to Sirius Satellite Radio? There's no use pretending, you're told to advertise for Sirius, if you took it out, I'll answer the question, which is obvious to any casual follower of the NFL or better.

Ben, as he is (somewhat) Swiss. I honestly have no idea of how the sport works (and I doubt many Swiss know), but since last year, his name is known to the Swiss so I somehow felt the obligation to post in here.

Please just Ignore this post... ;)

Tony Romo followed by Quincy Carter.

Tavaris Jackson rulz!!! :mischief:

JOHN ELWAY

This is how its going to go down:

1. Broncos somehow get a playoff spot.
2. Broncos battle their way to the superbowl through sheer guts and reckless abandon for their physical health. Cutler and whoever the backup is go down. They are down to their 3rd string quarterback going into the superbowl.
3. The 3rd string dude sucks, but with Shanahan's coaching brilliance, they are down by 5 points with time for exactly one play, from their own 1 yard line. But the 3rd string guy is hurt! It looks like there will be no quarterback!
4. Someone up in the booth calls down to Shanahan, it turns out that through a bizarre clause in his old NFL contract, John Elway is legally able to take one last snap.
5. From the sky, John elway parachutes down on a horse, wearing fairly tight jeans, a tucked in button up shirt, and a cowboy hat.
6. Elway takes the snap from the shotgun, but the defense is closing in, and his receivers are well guarded. He throws up a hail mary. In fact, he throws it so unbelievably hard that his arm rips from his body, and the arm with the ball go hurtling through the air, to the endzone. Elways severed arm, ball still in hand (his grip is that good) lays in the endzone, and the refs are forced to rule it a touchdown. Broncos win!!!!

Wait. I want to change my vote to GOD'S QUARTERBACK....

JOHN KITNA.

THERE IS NO H IN JON'S NAME.

As in: 'Jon Kitna, proving that NAIA still doesn't matter.'

Dave Brown.

Danny Wuerfell, Shane Matthews, and Patrick Ramsey were all greats.

Yes, but how could you leave out the greatness that is Heath Shuler?

Yes, but how could you leave out the greatness that is Heath Shuler?

The 11th Congressional District in North Carolina thought he was great!

Top Bottom