Best NFL Division

Which Division will have the best record?

• AFC East

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • AFC North

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • AFC South

• AFC West

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • NFC North

• NFC South

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • NFC West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, who are the clowns that voted for the NFC North? :crazyeye:

LLXerxes said:
Eagles are starting to lose it, making the Cowboys look better. They're a better team but right now the SKINS are looking better than all of them. I'm just suprised they're D has taken steps back, they were like Top-3 last year.
The Bucs road to the playoffs look bleak now that the Cadillac's gone. Can their D upstand? New Orleans got pOwned.
NFC North? Uh, no.
NFC West has those huge black marks at Arizona and SanFran.
Ricky Williams coming back for the Tampa game, is this good or bad for the AFC East? The Pats are shaky and the Jets, well, uh.
The Steelers, the Browns, the Bengals (who dey?)? It's second to the NFC East, still a solid div.
Denver's leading the Pack in the AFC West. Too bad it's a pack of crap-sacks.
AFC South? 50/50. Some are good/ok (Colts, Jags) and others suck (Titans, Texans)

I think you underestimate the Cowboys. They beat PHI and SD yet somehow lost to WAS and OAK. We all (including me) should wait a few games on them. Reason: They have alot of rookies, and we have to see what they are like with some experience.
The Skins are tied for least amount of points for in the NFC (CHI is tied), and 4th overall (HOU, BAL, NYJ are 1st, 2nd, 3rd). It will catch up with them.

Top Bottom