Beta V0.03 - Download, Issues, Discussion

Another minor txt_key with Sailing FF.

Any ETA on V0.04 that will solve the salt issue. :)

I'll vote for tonight. :p

Any plans for more barb tribes? Right now if you play too large of a map you run out of barbs and then get double playable civs. I'd rather have more barbs.

And can barbs have different units? Weren't some of these guys great horsemen?

I could add more barbs but then that would delay beta4. there are barb horseman but they need horses. thats something i need to change later. in contrast to vanila colonization in the med world it was the barbs that had horses so i want to give them horses and you have to get them from them and train your ranchers with them - that wil come when i start tweaking the other resource stuff.

Ekmek, here is the Contintal Congress. Looks same like Tech screen. :p It also includes an update for the CvFoundingFatherScreen.py, I forgot positioning for player flag if some other player got the tech/FF. Make sure you update.

also I changed the marble in the city screen to red but cant get the boxes at th bottom where the yields are to be red. they continue to be brown. do you know hich files they use (I changed a bunch off dds in the cuty_management folder)

You are destroying my concept for city screen right now. :D I want to make one for each era. First one is the preview pic I posted right after you relased first beta (with the red background), second one is the white one you trying to change and third one will have a roman flavour. If you cant wait here is the list with files for bottom boxes:

BottomBoxSTART.dds
BottomBoxMID.dds
BottomBoxEND.dds
BottomBoxSTART_pos.dds
BottomBoxMID_pos.dds
BottomBoxEND_pos.dds
BottomBoxSTART_neg.dds
BottomBoxMID_neg.dds
BottomBoxEND_neg.dds

Files with neg are the default pics you see in general.

Ekmek, just a joke.

You often mix up letters and i wondered why that could happen... :)

no prob, most people here at civfanatics can't write proper english (myself included).

Ok, here is an update for the inland sea map script. Still strange flat shorelines but with more authentic climate. Give it a try:

no prob, most people here at civfanatics can't write proper english (myself included).

Ok, here is an update for the inland sea map script. Still strange flat shorelines but with more authentic climate. Give it a try:

dang. just compiled the beta4 rar. I'll add it to it :goodjob:

dang. just compiled the beta4 rar.

Did you took care of that soldier icon issue?

Can't wait to see your psychedelic city screen placeholder in reality :D
And don't forget the europe screen update that fixed the animations.

Did you took care of that soldier icon issue?

Can't wait to see your psychedelic city screen placeholder in reality :D
And don't forget the europe screen update that fixed the animations.

yep, got them all including some other icon issues and text. uploading it now

Top Bottom