Blacks outside Africa

Who of these leaders would you like to see in next expansions?

• Haiti

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Ahmadnegar Sultanate

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Palmares

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Seminoles

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • EUA

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Brazil

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Olmec-XIcalanca

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Miskitos

• Garifuna

• Jamaica

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The opinions of you four self proclaimed majority are irrelevant to me so don't answer me anymore because I won't answer you anymore!
Which four?

The opinions of you four self proclaimed majority are irrelevant to me so don't answer me anymore because I won't answer you anymore!
Where are the legions supporting you? A Nixon-style, "silent majority?" :p

One obtuse voice dismissing a demonstrated, solid, great majority of opposing opinion is a dubious archetype indeed - but found here and there.

A foundation of a corporate company such as the India Company that manages the colonies and collects taxes and trades in colonial products, and then pass and entually under the government: prasimilar to the enterprises of the 4 but correct to the modern age , this can also Moderna be integrated into the colonial dynamics of colonization

A foundation of a corporate company such as the India Company that manages the colonies and collects taxes and trades in colonial products, and then pass and entually under the government: prasimilar to the enterprises of the 4 but correct to the modern age , this can also Moderna be integrated into the colonial dynamics of colonization
But as Boris Gudenof points out, it may have happened historically, but it was inefficient and inferior labour compared to voluntary, paid work, and it was a moral and social issue, at the time, even if you dismiss it as such. It was not an upgrade or advancement, by Civ game mechanics.

Moderator Action: Thread is way off topic and has been closed until further notice. Some posts may be deleted. Meanwhile, please refer to the OP for the actual topic of this thread. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom