1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

BNW patch en route

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by callan, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Ashbery76

Ashbery76 Warlord

My first test game and the A.I wiped me out.They positioned artillery well.I think letting yourself be outnumbered is not so wise anymore.

2. DemonMaster

DemonMaster A.K.A. Fenhorn

Also, If I'm not totally wrong (since I have done it, I'm not) you can also take screenshots with ctrl+print screen. Those screensshots end up as TGA files in the screensshot directory under mygames...

And yes, I changed Steams screenshot to ctrl+F12 (anything other than just F12). (Edit: Just so I can take screenshots both with steam and with the print screen key).

3. Rick80

Rick80 Chieftain

Another bug is for U.N vote, they are the number of the teams and not the name of civilization.

4. DanQ

DanQ Owner, Civilized Communication

My experience has, and continues to be, between these two absolutes. That is, I have been able to bully City States even when the icon is not orange; in fact, more often than not the CS' I am able to bully are not 'highlighted' in this fashion. Anecdotally at least, this is increasingly so as the game progresses through its eras.

5. Eagle Pursuit

Eagle Pursuit Scir-Gerefa

The Orange only shows if you have negative influence with the city-state, like when you are trespassing.

6. Ogdensign

Ogdensign Chieftain

Hi I found this thread because I have the same issue (broken next turn button) with all my saved "Hot Seat" games since I implemented the patch. I'd love to fix the issue as I've multiple games saved that I play with various folk when they come over. I've a Mac running OSX 10.8.4 and Ive found the Sid Meyers Civ 5 folder but was wondering where I went from there to put in this fix?