BNW patch en route

My first test game and the A.I wiped me out.They positioned artillery well.I think letting yourself be outnumbered is not so wise anymore.

This is caused by steam and is not a Civ5 bug. You should be able to change the screenshot shortcut there. (Okay, it migth be called a CiV "bug" as well, as the game doesn't let you change the shortcuts and has placed quick save/load on F11 anf F12...)

Also, If I'm not totally wrong (since I have done it, I'm not) you can also take screenshots with ctrl+print screen. Those screensshots end up as TGA files in the screensshot directory under mygames...

And yes, I changed Steams screenshot to ctrl+F12 (anything other than just F12). (Edit: Just so I can take screenshots both with steam and with the print screen key).

Another bug is for U.N vote, they are the number of the teams and not the name of civilization.

-Can't they add some kind of visualization which shows us when a CS can be bullied? Due to bullying being so good I spent 75% of the time used to play to check all the CS if they can be bullied again every single round. Feature request: A little symbol on the diplo board next to every CS that can be bullied.

It already exists. If the icon is orange, it can be bullied.
My experience has, and continues to be, between these two absolutes. That is, I have been able to bully City States even when the icon is not orange; in fact, more often than not the CS' I am able to bully are not 'highlighted' in this fashion. Anecdotally at least, this is increasingly so as the game progresses through its eras.

The Orange only shows if you have negative influence with the city-state, like when you are trespassing.

Hi I found this thread because I have the same issue (broken next turn button) with all my saved "Hot Seat" games since I implemented the patch. I'd love to fix the issue as I've multiple games saved that I play with various folk when they come over. I've a Mac running OSX 10.8.4 and Ive found the Sid Meyers Civ 5 folder but was wondering where I went from there to put in this fix?

Top Bottom