BNW Preorder Questions

tmt393

Chieftain
I preordered BNW yesterday around 10:00 AM Central Time. Since then though I can't find any type of BNW file or anything in my Steam library. Will this change when BNW is released?

Will this be done automatically upon signing into Steam? I'm probably worrying too much, but I just don't see anything about having BNW in my library or anywhere else on Steam other than when I go to the BNW page it says I own it.

Absolutely. If you look at your games library at the time, you will see it downloading there.

I looked in my library and I don't see it. I don't even see G&K that I purchased over a year ago and have been playing for a year. Are DLC's not included in the library?

It's not there, that's why. What you'll see is Civ V downloading, that's what I meant. If you right-click on Civ V and "view downloadable content" then BNW and G&K will show there.

You can also search for BNW in the store, select it, and steam will tell you that you own it and when it will unlock.

Right click on civilization 5 in your library. Then properties. There should be a tab at the top of the dialogue box that says DLC. Should show up there.

I'm at work, not sitting in front of computer so directions to that might be a little off

Ninja'ed

It's not there, that's why. What you'll see is Civ V downloading, that's what I meant. If you right-click on Civ V and "view downloadable content" then BNW and G&K will show there.

You can also search for BNW in the store, select it, and steam will tell you that you own it and when it will unlock.

Thank you. I see it now. So once BNW is released it'll just start automatically installing then?

Top Bottom