BNW schedule discussion -- and a poll

Tell us your preferences for GotMs from August 1st and on:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you guys think of this idea?

It sounds intriguing, feedback please. :)

Thanks for considering this idea. Since there are some for it and some against it, perhaps a poll so folks can vote yes or no would give a better idea of how many are for or against this idea.

I don't know why, but I dig the Polynesia idea. Playing the new culture game and trying to abuse Maori's sounds fun to me

I purchased BNN upon release.
I total concur with Montars comments and suggestions posted above

You really missed 2 weeks of potential big interest for a BNW cult instead G+K culture game. Really donnu why u didnt setup some brasil culture game - thats obviously what every1 is thrilled about now ...

And why make a poll when u ignore the outcome afterwards?

You really missed 2 weeks of potential big interest for a BNW cult instead G+K culture game. Really donnu why u didnt setup some brasil culture game - thats obviously what every1 is thrilled about now ...

And why make a poll when u ignore the outcome afterwards?
The game came out in much of the world on 12 July. There are systems that must be set up and tested before a GOTM can be run. The expansion changed the save format and that means a change in the submission system.

We intend to follow Monthar's suggestion and the next game will be a Poly culture game. And we do intend to follow the suggestion in the poll and stick with BNW.

I'm so excited for this game, when do the saves normally come out? I know August first, but what time :D

Pretty excited as well. Culture games are much more fun now. Looking forward to the first Venice and Arabia games as well, although the game feels so easy with them even on Immortal.

Top Bottom