Bonaparte II Tournament Game #7 PBEM

The bombardment of Copenhagen has begun, and is progressing well, with a Danish regiment based in the outskirts of the city being destroyed.

The AI has been in charge of Austria it seems. Viennas garrison has been emptied and thrown at the prussian forces near Munich by General AI :(
The austrian high command is most dismayed and would like to apologize to the Prussians who we wish no harm :o

Definatly ctrl-Ned this time though

Guys, i would love to umpire, but Russia is at war against France that i'm allso umpiring.

I can play the round without any combat, but i'm sure that will be to the disadvantage of the Russians. And if i do attack, i know the exact location of the French army/fleet.

Now what? Perhaps Spain can play France. They are allied and at war against the same opponents.

FRENCH TURN:

Russian Two Decker and Merchantman sunk
Corfu captured

SPANISH TURN:

De nada

Drinking hoards and hoards of Great English Ale and Singing Beer "God Save the Queen" while lusting after busty blonde Pub Maidens;

Originally posted by Patient English
"God save King George", I hope, ma Eeenglish chum. Anything else would be treason, and your fat German ruler would have no choice other than to lop your bonce off, chop-chop!

John the part you are supposed to notice is the "busty pub maidens".

Jeez, I knew marriage would ruin you ;)

Copenhagen Falls!

Following a massive bombardment, Prussian troops have stormed the great Danish fortress city of Copenhagen. Casualties amoung the assault batteries were sadly high, but the deaths of these brave men was a small price to pay for enhancing the military glory of Prussia!

Top Bottom