Born of fire: three Andean 3d single-era animated leaderheads with pcxs

Thank you again for these three amazing leaderheads, Rob!

Thank you again for these three amazing leaderheads, Rob!
You're welcome!!

I've got another one in the works for "Anno Domini:The New World" so I'll upload that one for you when I get time to actually finish it, so you can use it in your mod (if you want to that is!) Here's a preview:

Perhaps he could be Spirit Jaguar of the Olmecs? That's who I'm thinking of using him as in my mod.

I will gladly use this leaderhead in my mod! I would have to review my notes to see what civ I would use him for, since I do have an Olmec, but for your purposes I think he would make a great Olmec leader. What civs are you planning on having in this new expansion?

Aaaawwwwgh!!!!! That's so beautiful... :thumbsup:
(note: see user title for reference =)

I will gladly use this leaderhead in my mod! I would have to review my notes to see what civ I would use him for, since I do have an Olmec, but for your purposes I think he would make a great Olmec leader. What civs are you planning on having in this new expansion?

I'm actually not sure; I want to pick five civs...I thought the Olmec would be a good one; the Mayans are in there too, maybe the Aztecs. Perhaps I'll look through your mod (and the other version that's being worked on) and see who I like best. It would be good to use at least one of the leaderheads from the original three in this thread - perhaps even all three!

Note: it would be great to have the following types of civilization:
  • A war-like civ
  • A civ that thrives on trade
  • A true "agricultural and industrious" civ
  • A religious civ or one who could get additional happiness benefits
  • A civ who are very well organised internally; a very "stable" civ

Rob, remember that the Huastecs are Maya even though they live far to the north of Yucatán.

I'm actually not sure; I want to pick five civs...I thought the Olmec would be a good one; the Mayans are in there too, maybe the Aztecs. Perhaps I'll look through your mod (and the other version that's being worked on) and see who I like best. It would be good to use at least one of the leaderheads from the original three in this thread - perhaps even all three!

Note: it would be great to have the following types of civilization:
  • A war-like civ
  • A civ that thrives on trade
  • A true "agricultural and industrious" civ
  • A religious civ or one who could get additional happiness benefits
  • A civ who are very well organised internally; a very "stable" civ

My initial suggestions would be the following civs:

War-like: Aztecs
Trader: Olmecs
Agr+Ind: Teotihuacan
Religious: Maya
Stable: Zapotecs

Of course, it all depends on whether you wanted to limit the civs to the mexican area. If you include the Andes in your defenition of Mesoamerica, a couple of civs that would fit your criteria quite well are:

Agr+Ind: Tiwanaku
Stable: Inca

To tell the truth, all of those civs (and many others unmentioned) each match well with a few of those traits, but I tried to list the most prominent civs that fit best.

Thanks! It would be nice to fit in a couple of Andean leaderheads. I guess that the leaderheads I've done in this thread are rather generic and Lanzon would actually be alright as a leader from the Mexican area. Would he be alright as a Zapotec leader and if so, which one?

IMO the Teotihuacan are more trader than Agr/Ind and the Olmec are more Agr/Ind than trader.

And for the Andes, I would say:

War-like: Huari
Trader: Paracas or Nazca
Agr/Ind: Moche or Chavin or Norte Chico
Religious: Tiwanaku
Stable: Inca

Top Bottom