Brave New World OST - Leaders

My absolute favorite right now is Ethiopia-Peace & War, hands down...........but Im expecting great things from Morocco!

Austria-Peace & War and Sweden-War are nice too!

Best war theme is belong to oranje your argument is invalid. It starts as the imperial march for gods sake and one of the best imo. :)

How about they add a peace theme for monty.. oh wait that would be pretty unnecessary..

After going through more of the ogg files, I have come to find out that I really like "Middle East/African" music!

For example: "The_Senses_Awaken_A" is just an awesome, amazing composition! Props props!

Does anyone know any Shoshone's music? And for Venice, what is the best?

No idea for The Shoshone, really interested to see what they do with it.
I've seen people suggesting Vivaldi's Four Seasons for Venice, which would be really cool! :)

No idea for The Shoshone, really interested to see what they do with it.
I've seen people suggesting Vivaldi's Four Seasons for Venice, which would be really cool! :)

A rendition of Four Seasons would be awesome! I'm sure Geoff Knorr would do a fantastic job with it!

Pity it wasn't Pocahontas of the Powhatan Empire, or they could have used Colors of the Wind.

I would love the war version of that. :lol:

but seriously, we should stop suggesting Pocahontas before Fireaxis thinks we want that. :eek:

Pity it wasn't Pocahontas of the Powhatan Empire, or they could have used Colors of the Wind.

I want run the hidden pine trees of the forest, taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth, roll in all the riches all around me and for once never wonder what they're worth. And other tree-huggy things those one-with-nature 'Injuns' love to do.

I would love the war version of that. :lol:

but seriously, we should stop suggesting Pocahontas before Fireaxis thinks we want that. :eek:

I want that to happen just to see the reaction. :mwaha:

Vivaldi is baroque (18th century), Dandolo lived during the 12th century. I think some medieval or renaissance music would be more appropriate - after all, that was Venice's golden age:

Peace:
Spoiler :

War:
Spoiler :

Both by composer Bartolomeo Tromboncino (Verona c1470-Venice c1535)

Vivaldi is baroque (18th century), Dandolo lived during the 12th century. I think some medieval or renaissance music would be more appropriate - after all, that was Venice's golden age:

Holst and Profokiev aren't exactly contemporary with Elizabeth and Catherine, so I don't think that's a concern. Vivaldi is certainly the foremost Venetian composer, and it's hard to see who else they'd choose.

Unless anyone knows of any decent, specifically Venetian, medieval music...

Holst and Profokiev aren't exactly contemporary with Elizabeth and Catherine, so I don't think that's a concern. Vivaldi is certainly the foremost Venetian composer, and it's hard to see who else they'd choose.

Unless anyone knows of any decent, specifically Venetian, medieval music...

Didn't you check the videos I posted? It's early renaissance music and by one of the most important Italian Renaissance composers. I think they'd fit this Venice perfectly.

Didn't you check the videos I posted? It's early renaissance music and by one of the most important Italian Renaissance composers. I think they'd fit this Venice perfectly.

Oh, sorry! I assumed you were quoting somebody else. Those would be very good choices too.

But I think past experience tends to show that if there is a well-known classical composer to choose from, Firaxis tends to go for them.

Peace:
Spoiler :

War:
Spoiler :

Both by composer Bartolomeo Tromboncino (Verona c1470-Venice c1535)

I dont think the war song sounds too much like war, and sings about it more than it sounds like war. Imagine that in the army just before war...

My absolute favorite right now is Ethiopia-Peace & War, hands down...........but Im expecting great things from Morocco!

Austria-Peace & War and Sweden-War are nice too!

Germany - Peace is great too, I'm always happy when they ask me for something, the music is great. I've caught myself humming it often

Germany - Peace is great too, I'm always happy when they ask me for something, the music is great. I've caught myself humming it often

Yeah, after listening to all of these more and more, I found that I love Germany's Peace song, and then Dido's War and Peace songs, and Harun Al-Rashid's War as well!

My current favs in no particular order:

Ethiopia - Peace and War
Austria - Peace and War
Carthage - Peace and War
America - Peace and War
Germany - Peace
Sweden - War
Harun Al-Rashid - War
Ottoman - Peace

It seems to me that G&K's music was a little better (even though the original stuff is awesome as well), but that makes me think that maybe they'll produce some even better stuff for BNW.

Also the generic's from the original, some are quite good as well (I've only really went through the "Middle East Africa" folder though, so I've still got a ways to go)
Spoiler :
The Senses Awaken A
Aman
Arabia C
Ghizemli
Istanbul'Dan
Jallaman
RaqsatAlbedoi(Iraq)
SenburgazCiftetellisi
Sultan of the Hearts
Yalel

Top Bottom