Brave New World's 9 new Civs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is designed to work in a totally different way, within the AI. AI normally goes for Domination, Diplomatic or Space victories. I have not lost a match to an AI winning on Culture. Given that the new Cultural Victory is a new way of winning, I suspect that we are looking an AI taking that route. So perhaps it is more likely a route for Venice to take.

The one time I lost on Culture was to Polynesia who snuck up on me with a whole lot of Moai...

I lost on culture against the Iroquois and Egypt.

probably the native americain civ that has been mentionned with the Barbarian unit.
Maybe Sioux that have a special ability such as being able to move your cities

Bringing up the Sioux and really unique special abilities reminds me of the Lakota from Rise of Nations for some reason...

I just hope it's not an OCC Venice....

As for the "hypercube" civ I kind of have a far-fetched idea. What if it was really out of the box? I think these might be some possibilities:
Neanderthal civ
Alien civ (not to sound like the Ancient Aliens guy, but what if the hypercube civ was otherworldly?)
Venice (I really think this has a shot, especially with all the new trade stuff going on)
Atlantis
Maybe a world civ, like a united civilization of all cultures.
I think one of the new civs is going to be extremely innovative, and will probably be mind blowing. What does everyone else think?

As for the "hypercube" civ I kind of have a far-fetched idea. What if it was really out of the box? I think these might be some possibilities:
Neanderthal civ
Alien civ (not to sound like the Ancient Aliens guy, but what if the hypercube civ was otherworldly?)
Venice (I really think this has a shot, especially with all the new trade stuff going on)
Atlantis
I think one of the new civs is going to be extremely innovative, and will probably be mind blowing. What does everyone else think?

Alphabetical achievement rules out Neanderthals, Aliens, and Atlantis

X-Com?

Neanderthal civ
Atlantis

How is Venice grouped with those?!

Maybe its Venice! With Enrico Dandolo, but since he's blind, you can't see anything on your monitor... Pro Civ indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom