[BtS]40 civs-allows colonies AND 34 civs

This (Along with every mod that adds over 18 civs to my game) absolutely refuses to work. I have BtS 3.19, and every time I attempt to load it through "Load A Mod", BtS quits, but doesn't start back up. Why?

I'm having the same problem - no matter what angle I try, the game just quits trying to load before the mod starts. Is it a patch problem? Something missing from the files? It's a fresh install on a new computer, so that might be part of the problem (they always worked on my old one).

The last version (v6.0) was available via megaupload, which is no longer working. I searched for a different download location, but didn't find anything. A re-up to a new server would be fantastic as I still prefer to play Civ4!

:)

Anyone now where I can find more civs mod for civ4 v.1.6.1?
I saw only more civ mod for Bts or Warlords but I need version compatible with normal civ 4:confused:

Hi all,

I`m using the 40civs dll, but when I add civs using text editor I have two different problems.

On one map I get the instant "you have been defeated" message.

On the other I the game crashes with the "stopped working" message.

I have uploaded the map coding. Could somebody please skim through and see what I`m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• earthyouhavebeendefeated.txt
    11 KB · Views: 132
  • stoppedworking.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 90
...er...I hope you have the actual map somewhere on your computer, because it's not in your files...
For the former map: You have added players til #39, but you only have teams til #18 in it -> add the rest.

Aha, ok it works now. Yeah, I removed plot info to limit file size.

Thank you!

Failed to read tag type civilization_spain enum... this used to work but now this message appears and makes it implayable. Redownloading is of no use either

Top Bottom