[BtS] Destiny Mod

Hey, quick question: I didn't see anything come up for it, but... does this run on Mac?

Drat. Any plans on making it compatible any time soon, by chance? I understand it WOULD be an awful lot of extra work, so if not, ah well- my friend is simply out of luck. Love the mod myself, though! Kudos indeed on you for all your hard work.

This mod looks most interesting.

Does it support multiplayer? Any issues if it does?

Thanks

it does, but no idea on the RevolutionsDCM part.

one primary issue is that async occurs when someone gets disconnected and rejoins the game directly. you then need to reopen a autosave before the disconnect happened and wait for all in the lobby (do not start the game before everyone is here).

and another feedback for smeagolheart:
the KI does not appear to know, that they need to build manhatten themself, when someone else already built it. they for sure know about SDI, but nobody has build any nukes, which is fairly unlikely.
furthermore, nuclear powerplants do not give energy. not that i really use them, but i just noticed that.

i have an idea that can make this a little more historic i find it kinda lame the first metal is bronze but copper was the first metal copper and tin makes bronze an forge that makes bronze out of tin and copper is more accurate will require work also on unit's cause you need copper unit's and then bronze units (also kinda nice coppertipped archers and bronze tipped archers when bronze was invented the bows where also a tad better then the copper tipped so then 1 or 2 strength above the copper so you have more def unit's

i have an idea that can make this a little more historic i find it kinda lame the first metal is bronze but copper was the first metal copper and tin makes bronze an forge that makes bronze out of tin and copper is more accurate will require work also on unit's cause you need copper unit's and then bronze units (also kinda nice coppertipped archers and bronze tipped archers when bronze was invented the bows where also a tad better then the copper tipped so then 1 or 2 strength above the copper so you have more def unit's

Take a deep breath.

i know i'm not a person that uses dot's and that kind of things and i fear i will never will use them unless i have to think under the writing you know the silliest i have no clue how to use them

soro must i take time to fix it? or can it pass the bar when thing's get unreadable then i will give it a shot

i know i'm not a person that uses dot's and that kind of things and i fear i will never will use them unless i have to think under the writing you know the silliest i have no clue how to use them

soro must i take time to fix it? or can it pass the bar when thing's get unreadable then i will give it a shot

I always say: it's up to you. If you want your writing to be understood, you'll take the time to use some punctuation. If you don't care, you won't. But it's interesting that you care about spelling correctly, and that's much more difficult to do. :)

Sorry for going off-topic, but I couldn't make head or tail out of that post.

smeagol will decide if i must add the punctuation if he isn't caring about it and can read it then i don't have to edit it

Well things have took an interesting turn here..

So Smeagol where would you like to take your mod, if your still working on it. Its a great mod, I'm curious if your still working on it. Time to de-derail this thread. :goodjob:

Thanks Sword of Geddon, I'm glad you asked. I have been working on the mod very much. Actually, I've basically rewritten the mod from scratch in order to get the filesize down. The new mod is currently at 1.2 GB as opposed to the 2ish GB of the old mod. It was rewritten based on Varietas Delectat 9.2 Cheetah Edition. I've reevaluated many of the features that were in it and basically have sought to keep it simple and fun. In doing this I've completed rewritten the python and SDK code (while keeping stuff that works). I've also sought to add all the leaders from all the versions of Civ. Anyway it will be an interesting new experience but no so different. I've tentatively titled the NEW mod, Ashes of Destiny. Coming soon!

Top Bottom