[BtS] Destiny Mod

Both of them because i had both of them and the result for inquisition were the same in these two mods.

I've been trying to re-download this mod (I had to uninstall CivIV to clear up some space on my computer, but I reinstalled it last night)

But the download speed is ungodly slow, I am only getting 220-270 bytes per second. I have a very fast laptop, and my download speed was never this slow.

Plus...the mod stops downloading afer 4-5 mbs. And if I try to run it, I get an error saying the file is missing content and/or corrupt

Can you upload this mod somewhere else other than atomic gamer?

Ok...here is the error message I am getting:

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

So basically...the atomic gamer mirror corrupted the mod, and has rendered the mod unplayable.

I just loaded Destiny, and I get a fail to write error message repeat over and over again over the game play. Fail to write .ini to
c:\program files(86)\2kgames\firaxisgames(yada yada yada)\destiny\usersettings\autolog.ini
This keeps scrolling on the screen until it is there about 6 times, and it won't go away.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hey guys. Long time, no see.
I remember this mod but te older version one, was my favorite mod for bts back then.
Know I started playing bts once again, remembering the old days and downloaded this mod, and here's the following: I installed the mod, but when I try to load it, the game simply won't start (you know, when you load a mod, the game restarts, but it just closes and won't open) .
Maybe someone can help me with this problem, would love to play this mod once again. :)
Ohh, yes, my game version is the latest and I'm running the game on windows 8.1
Maybe there is something else needed to done, to get this mod working? Like a mod loader or something? I think i had such a thing back in the days, but i really don't remember s*it about anything about mods anymore. :(
>HELP< >HELP< >HELP<

So, Franz' Middle-Era music is not playing. I checked all the files involving music, and I don't see any problem that I am aware of. But yeah, once I reach the Medieval Era, there is no Diplomacy music for Franz.

The download link is broken, anyone still have this mod?
I might have it somewhere on my old computer, if the zip file is not deleted yet. If I still have it, I'll upload it by next week, unless someone manages to do that before me of course.

Hello everyone! it has been a long time isnt it? well, i came here to inform you i got the Destiny mod! i have a link here i uploaded

This might be very useful to bring this mod back from the dead!

Hello everyone! it has been a long time isnt it? well, i came here to inform you i got the Destiny mod! i have a link here i uploaded

This might be very useful to bring this mod back from the dead!
Thanks Bakura! This was one of my favorite civ4 mods ever! Appreciate your generosity.

Top Bottom