[BTS] New Civ: Scotland

treat it adandoned atm

The file seems to be missing; a real shame! I'd love to download this mod. Calgacus does good work (on wikipedia, too, mind you), and I finally got Civ4!

I have it, but couldn't upload it without his permission.

I have it, but couldn't upload it without his permission.

Huh? Just upload it to the DB and give appropriate credit....what's wrong with that?

Anyone should feel free to upload it. I said to someone ages before by PM that my computer went bust and was unable to update. To anyone who wants to update this ... feel free ... feel as free as the wind, I ain't gonna sue you! :)

Nope think I've lost it now sorry! :o

This mod is the best

Can anyone upload this somewhere so I can download and try and fix the second version?

calgacus - I don't suppose you have a copy of the mod as you last left it?

If you can be bothered to upload it i will take the batton. :)

[party]:dance::band::beer: the 1000th post

Friend Calgacus, I see you when forward with the project of Scotland. The UU's with kilts, it's 5 stars, quite funny, really.
One question: Don't understand the UB. why the Royal Society?

If you keep posting the post # with each post and skip any other text, you can soon celebrate your 2000th post :D

Nãããã... only quite happy to reach the 1000ths.

---

back to the topic.
The Royal Society??? That's more UK then Scottish. What's the main difference of both of them?

Perhaps the UB could be replacing pasture, like Scottish sheep farm, which, when on sheep, produces +3 base food and +3 health.

anyone still got this?

me too probably a waste of time now investing anything with civ5 around the corner.

i was reading about calgacus today actually, i now know where your username comes from!! :p

Top Bottom