• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

Addons are not yet compatible with BtS 3.17. It will probably take some time before there's patches for them since those have custom DLLs and it takes more time to update them.

You just built the pyramids. I can see it behind the civic screen. It's what Pyramids do.

Hi Zappara,

I have a problem in late stadium of the game. It always crashes in next turn. I am sending You my last save.
Version of bts is 3.13.

Attachments

• Srdjan AD-1892.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
I just downloaded this. We cannot use the revolutions addon with 2.2 yet correct?
This mod sounds excellent! I cant wait to give it a try tonight.

@Srdjan

In order to make mod compatible with BtS 3.17 I had to update my game and for that reason I can't check save game files made with BtS 3.13 / earlier RoM versions.

Ok, thanks. I will wait for 3.17 version.

v2.2 contains all previous RoM versions but no add-ons. Addons still need updates too for BtS 3.17. IT will take some time before for example Revolution mod is updated to new BtS version (might take couple weeks for addons to be updated). Kalimakhus RevolutionDCM needs quite a lot work before it works with RoM2.2/BtS3.17: All three main components from that addon need to be updated ie. Revolution, Dales Combat mod and Influence Driven War. When those are updated to BtS 3.17, then they can be combined to make the new DLL file for addon - after that there's still left some xml / python editing that was also done for 3.17.

Hi Zappara.

I'm a huge fan of this and previous versions of the mod. :D
Unfortunately, my game also crashed once I'm in industrial/modern times, just when it is starting to get real exciting.:sad:
When waiting for my next turn, the game crashed to desktop, just as Srdjan reported.

Maybe you too should attach a savefile from the turn before, just like srdjan did.

The most common cause of such (repeatable) CTDs is an art definition which does not exist (e.g. due to a typo) being used by a unit which is newly built.

Whoops, sry.
Here it is.

Attachments

• Modern Army.CivBeyondSwordSave
    156.2 KB · Views: 113
Hi, new to the forums, LOVE this mod, but ever since 3.17 RoM simply doesn't work.

After deleting my old RoM and installing the most recent (2.2 I beleive), I loaded the mod and received many errors saying such and such couldn't be loaded. I could not make any game unless it was a custom game, and once I FINALLY got that far, I came to see that upon pressing ESC or opening a window in the UI (i.e. civics) the game simply crashed. Not only that, but many of the models did not load (I just saw very strange reddish shapes.)

:confused::confused:
Help greatly appreciated!

EDIT

Found the problem, apparently some file was corrupted during the extraction.

Great Mod. I've finished around ten previous games on earlier versions (including huge maps), and have now hit three CTD's in a row.

Attachments

• Elizabeth AD-0290.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
I'm having a problem with the mod CTDing when it's creating a map for a new game. I'm running the Steam version of CIV4, and IIRC it's updated to 3.17 and haven't had a problem with either RoM1 or any other mod.

Any ideas?

Extra Civ Addon Pack has been now updated to RoM v2.2. It adds 50 new Civs to RoM.

@everyone

Anyone having problems with v2.2 please check version 2.x bug thread for instructions how to post log files from the saves in which you encountered problems. Posting save game files helps too, I'll try to check them when I have some time for it. Posting log files is usually faster way to locate possible error locations. The more info you can provide in bug report thread, the better chance I have locating any possible bugs.

I cant wait for the revolution add on pack to get updated so I can start playin with this! Hurry it up!!! ;)

I cant wait for the revolution add on pack to get updated so I can start playin with this! Hurry it up!!! ;)

First glider1's RevolutionDCM mod needs to be updated before we can have update for the addon. Glider1's mod is made of several different mods so he can't update RevolutionDCM until the mod components have been updated to BtS 3.17 (one of them has been so far updated). So getting update for RoM RevolutionDCM addon might take a while now.

Top Bottom