Bug (concerning cities revolting)?

batteryacid

Prince
I had a strange Problem (happnend to me 2 times now in the last 4 games. I was in war (republik, monarch c3c game) and had no troubles with war weariness. Then I negotiated peace. What then happened was strange- no problems with uncontent cititcens , but after the interturn all citites revolted, and when I took a closer look at the cities again- also no trouble with unhappiness - in fact some cities were in "we love the emperor" mood as the turn before, so I lost one turn of production to nothing? So my question is: Is this some strange bug correlated to war happyness?

You probably had a happiness bonus from someone declaring war on you which expired.

When you are attacked - that is, someone else declares war on you - your happiness level increases, AFAIK for the duration of the war. When you sign a peace treaty with them that bonus expires, often sending your cities into revolt.

Solution: check your happiness in the city advisor after making peace.

BTW, the happiness level on the city advisor doesn't always update automatically, so play with the sliders briefly to make sure it has updated!

Thanks, will look now more closely to my cities after making peace. This negative war happiness effect last then only for one interturn? Why did they put it in anyway I wonder.

Top Bottom