Bug Report

As for Zoroastrialism report.

Judaism spreads fast. Noy too fast os some of you might say, as AI that founded it makes lots (and thats lots) of RAbbies. SO it rabbies that spread Judaism too fast not the religion it self.

Zoroastrianlism, well i waited 40 turns to make it spread to one city. Thets quite much. With shrine it spreads over 2 times faster thou. And music in shrine building is a bit too loud.

Anaztazioch said:
As for Zoroastrialism report.

Judaism spreads fast. Noy too fast os some of you might say, as AI that founded it makes lots (and thats lots) of RAbbies. SO it rabbies that spread Judaism too fast not the religion it self.

Zoroastrianlism, well i waited 40 turns to make it spread to one city. Thets quite much. With shrine it spreads over 2 times faster thou. And music in shrine building is a bit too loud.

Hmm very interesting, if you say the spread rate of Judaism is normal an dits only the rabbies that spread the religion, then its nothing we can do about it. Tt is a decision by AI building expensive Rabbies, even though they can only build one Rabbie at a time. Thats quite weird, why Ai is so obsessed doing that....we have to check the parameters, if everything is as it should be.

Zoroastrianism has a spreadrate of 45% while Judaism has 33%....i don;t understand, unless you would use Rabbies and Magis of course, the spreadrate alone should be slower than Zoroastrianism.

You mentioned Music in Zorostrian shrine building is too loud? Is this the sound "Ashem Vohuuu" you mean?

Thanks
Houman

Ashem is ok.

But "Yoni Mano Yoni Macho" or something, dont have lirics. The movie when shrine is built, not when you found Zoroastrialism or spread.

Ahem Vohuuu with fake fireing wood in background and fountain infront of a large building is "movie" when Zoroastralism is Founded, not the Shrine is build...
want me to upload a file i am refering to ?

Anaztazioch said:
Ashem is ok.

But "Yoni Mano Yoni Macho" or something, dont have lirics. The movie when shrine is built, not when you found Zoroastrialism or spread.

"Yani mano" hey but close enough. ;) I get what you mean. I fix it in next version. Approximately, in percentage shall I turn it down about 20%?

Ahem Vohuuu with fake fireing wood in background and fountain infront of a large building is "movie" when Zoroastralism is Founded, not the Shrine is build...
want me to upload a file i am refering to ?

fake firewood? What does that supposed to mean? :) Ok you probably don;t know that. The Zoroasrtian temples are fire temples. The fire is a symbol of purity and holiness. Sumiliar to a Cross and Wine in Christianity.

Obviously the fire doesn't sound exactly like that in the fire temple. But since I didn't have any authentic sound (unless next time I am in the temple i would record it) i have taken a random fireplace sound from Internet.

You could also send me the name of the file you are reffereing to. ;)

Hi, great mod and already great fun playing !

Two minor things when playing the Aztecs:

- Axemen can't upgrade to Elite Jaguar (but Civilopedia says so)
- Knight (i suppose it should be named Foot Knight) can be built, although should be replaced by Elite Jaguar

Thats all for now, i'm back conquering the world ;)

You could also send me the name of the file you are reffereing to.
C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\Mods\Total Realism\Assets\Art\Movies\Religion\Zoroastrianism\shrine.bik
For too loud shrine movie.
Sorry but i forgot passwords for my e-mail and cant send you it ;)

C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\Mods\Total Realism\Assets\Art\Movies\Religion\Zoroastrianism\zor_shrine.dds
Pic of "founding" zoroastrialism - i was refering to it as well.

The Zoroasrtian temples are fire temples

Well since in game there is (or atleast was) Zoroastrian fire temple/cathedral, that sound of wood on fake fire and some part of shrine.bik i came to a conclusion that fire have a "special" meaning to the Zoroastrian religion.

And fake wood fire sound, well i named it only becouse it sound like a fake fire, or recorded with low quality.

Some more missing TXT :
TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_TEMPLE_PEDIA
TXT_kEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_CATHEDRAL_PEDIA
TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_MONASTARY_PEDIA
TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_SHRINE_PEDIA

And diplomatic, was reported earlier, but refered only to Napoleon, Cathrine and Bismark.
AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_ALEXANDER_2
AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_CHINESE_LEADER_2 (Mao)
AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_GANDHI_2

And missing picture with discription of few Mongol great persons:
Neganlun Qaraqui (great merchant if i remember well)
Oluitei Achadai (great prophet)

All else is ok... even worker building lumbermill on water title with tree :lol:

PS: Can you make map generator put forst on mountains ? To make happines with eniviromentalism and health from forest ?

Maybe a bug: city razing does not work as i think was intended. I conquered a city size 2 and the city was taken over, not razed. If i conquer a city with size larger than 3 i am asked to keep or raze it. Smaller cities are always kept. I think smaller cities should be razed immediately ?

@thh

I belive i seen it too, but was never sure if i used no city razing option. I rarelly do much conquer, im allways cultural.

Cities of size 1 and 2 usually are allways kept, but some times im given the question to raze or capture. So they are NOT allways kept, but very often, even too often.

Another thing is that sometimes i see city of size 4 razed right after capture(given question to raze or not) not in 2 turns as raze city.ini indicates. But here its possible that city looses 1 population, when being captured, so i have 3 pop when deciding eighter to save or raze.

Bug found this time, not missing TXT's:

When i use world builder and switch mine staring possition(move my settler and warrior to his start, and move his settler to mine starting possition) with any player (barbarians included) and i am in war with him, the city that was built in my "old" or "real" starting possition gets captured by me regardless of distance to my borders and stationing troops.

The thing is you must have enemy city right the place your settler spawned ot it wont work.
I'm not sure, but dont recall encountering it in vanilla Warlords nor Total Realism 2.0 nor vanilla Civ IV.

Markmeister in #133 have reported simmilar bug. I wonder if he had have it this way as i did.

Anaztazioch said:
Bug found this time, not missing TXT's:

When i use world builder and switch mine staring possition(move my settler and warrior to his start, and move his settler to mine starting possition) with any player (barbarians included) and i am in war with him, the city that was built in my "old" or "real" starting possition gets captured by me regardless of distance to my borders and stationing troops.

The thing is you must have enemy city right the place your settler spawned ot it wont work.
I'm not sure, but dont recall encountering it in vanilla Warlords nor Total Realism 2.0 nor vanilla Civ IV.

Markmeister in #133 have reported simmilar bug. I wonder if he had have it this way as i did.

i know that this must sound unbelievable, but this "bug" is result from mercenary mod . When new mercenary is created (added to mercenary pool), then this action is made:
- unit is created in player 0 starting position, with player 0 ID
- unit get random promotions
- unit is added to pool
- unit is removed from game

so as you can see in red text, each new mercenary is for first time created as Player0's unit in hist starting location -> automaticaly capture enemy city on this plot. for now i can't do anything with this, but i will notify theLopez about this bug....but i will try to find solution also by myself

Anaztazioch said:
Some more missing TXT :
TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_TEMPLE_PEDIA
TXT_kEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_CATHEDRAL_PEDIA
TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_MONASTARY_PEDIA
TXT_KEY_BUILDING_ZOROASTRIAN_SHRINE_PEDIA

Fixed.

And diplomatic, was reported earlier, but refered only to Napoleon, Cathrine and Bismark.
AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_ALEXANDER_2
AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_CHINESE_LEADER_2 (Mao)
AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_GANDHI_2

Mexico mentioned a missing file due his cleaning up of XML files. Need to talk to him..

And missing picture with discription of few Mongol great persons:
Neganlun Qaraqui (great merchant if i remember well)
Oluitei Achadai (great prophet)

We don't have these persons included. How is this supposed to show up anyway?

Anaztazioch said:
Mili gp Sami Fared doesnt have pic and description (blasie pascals)

Hmm who is this guy? We dont have any Mali Great Prophet. Are you mixing Mods in Asset Folder again? ;)

TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO_STRATEGY

Fixed.

And ai first contact for FRANKLIN_ROOSVELT_2

Hmm again have to ask Mexico

Maybe Warlords Total Realism still have random name for gp's mod/component ? Maybe it generates it. And the only mods i have and ever had after upgrading to Warlords (fully unistalled civIV before upgrading, delated files in documents and setting as well as in my documents) are WTR beta2 and WTR beta3 so im not mixing anything.

Only options are these :
1) Cheap excuse ;)
2) Random name generator is stil implanted
3) Hian the Frog fooled you ;)

And as we are in GP's i had Mansa Musa as great merchant (he had pic and destription, so if you say hes not in WTR i'll call my friends in london!). Funny thing he got killed by slave revolt (!) and i could still continue playing with me dead. So i dont think that making leaders to become gp a good (realistic) idea. Maybe exept generals, as they retreat.

Anaztazioch said:
Maybe Warlords Total Realism still have random name for gp's mod/component ? Maybe it generates it. And the only mods i have and ever had after upgrading to Warlords (fully unistalled civIV before upgrading, delated files in documents and setting as well as in my documents) are WTR beta2 and WTR beta3 so im not mixing anything.

Only options are these :
1) Cheap excuse ;)
2) Random name generator is stil implanted
3) Hian the Frog fooled you ;)

And as we are in GP's i had Mansa Musa as great merchant (he had pic and destription, so if you say hes not in WTR i'll call my friends in london!). Funny thing he got killed by slave revolt (!) and i could still continue playing with me dead. So i dont think that making leaders to become gp a good (realistic) idea. Maybe exept generals, as they retreat.

Oh right, the generator has made that name up. I was thinking there was actually a person like this implemented by us. But then if it doesn't find a proper picture for the name, it should load the standard picture...damn a bug.

Regarding the other issue. Yes we have implemented most of real leaders as Great person or Great general in the game. (Mansa Musa, Napoleon, Cyrus the Great etc) The reason is that we think this game should be educational and explain also about these great people so that the gamers can learn something.

Thanks for all that bug reporting. At least someone is taking this seriously. :)

1) standard picture
Thats "blasie pascal"
Or "amen brother" with gp picture and "my construction will stand the test of time" with great engeiner picture.

Blasie or the others you call standard ?

2) They dont need to become great persons. Civopedia tells it all. More or less accuratelly.

That's probably the problem with the bug I reported - both times it happened (once by accident and the second intentionally) I lost my initial city which was started in place.

Mexico said:
i know that this must sound unbelievable, but this "bug" is result from mercenary mod . When new mercenary is created (added to mercenary pool), then this action is made:
- unit is created in player 0 starting position, with player 0 ID
- unit get random promotions
- unit is added to pool
- unit is removed from game

so as you can see in red text, each new mercenary is for first time created as Player0's unit in hist starting location -> automaticaly capture enemy city on this plot. for now i can't do anything with this, but i will notify theLopez about this bug....but i will try to find solution also by myself

Mexico said:
[1] - unnamed general for barbs - problem is in random neme generator, will be fixed

I have specified a TXT_KEY_UNIT_GREAT_GENERAL. Just in case to make sure. ;) So I hope its fixed unless we have to mess around with the name generator.

Top Bottom