Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Okay so I got it again, it seems to happen every time without fail.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Stone Age Turn 52.CivBeyondSwordSave
    210.2 KB · Views: 37
  • AutoSave_Stone Age Turn 56.CivBeyondSwordSave
    221.2 KB · Views: 35
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Bug, I think.

I have found three issues with Brazil's UHV:
1. Slaves are hard to get. They should either start with some, having native invasions to be enslaved when defeated, have Portugal and Congo own large amounts of them and willing to trade them, or all of those.
2. It may be impossible for Brazil to build their three wonders in time, as England or Turkey will sometimes build them before Brazil has a real probability of even reaching the required technologies.
3. As for the National Park, the required tech is too advanced to have it ready before 1950.

Generally, late game technologies should be first researched faster, especially for those who are not England or Turkey. Maybe those two should be very generous and share them often to other players.

Greek UHV 2: Still shows Oracle instead of Statue of Zeus.

Perhaps you can switch UHV 2 and 3 as 3 ends earlier then 2.

Can confirm. Was really confused when Oracle was still in the list when I could've sworn it should have been removed.

Noted, I will change it.

Weird bug, after some turns plantations you build turns into watermills. No tech for watermill was yet researched.

Weird bug, after some turns plantations you build turns into watermills. No tech for watermill was yet researched.
Are you sure you're on latest? I thought I had fixed that already. But then I'd need a save file.

Thanks.

The third greek UHV (wonders) does not check correctly. All wonders build, everything "green" on the UHV-screen, but no fullfillment. After turn 124 the UHV is failed.

And thanks for upgrading the Hoplite. Makes Alexanders conquest possible without extreme luck or playing other civs before. :)

Alright, I'll check again.

I'm not sure if it had be mentioned by others, but it's a bug reported by another player in China.

DoC 1.14, when he use China in 3000bc, after AI Viking spawns, all Europe civs include Byzantine(should spawn according the stability limit) can't spawn normally. The popup is "Error in BeginGme Turn event handler<bound method CvRFCEventHandler. on BeginGame Turun of <CvRFCEventHandler.CvRFCEventHandler instance at 0x582002AD0>>".

Here's screenshots and gamesave.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Qin Shi Huang D114 2017-7-19.CivBeyondSwordSave
    779.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I noticed the Watermill bug, and it was weird, the Egyptian espionage one was annoying.

Not sure if anyone can fix this, but some leaders have scary blank eyes or eyebrows. More specifically, Mongkut, Peron, and Gehardsen.

Also, the Itaipu Dam text in the Brazilian UHV is bugged. It says something like "TXT_THREE_GORGES_DAM".

Also, the Stability factors at the Civilopedia are not updated as for the new civics.

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm having trouble downloading the Mod. Is there a dummy's guide to downloading the Mod on these pages? Apologies if its there already. I have Steam, and I play RFC with Beyond the Sword. I'm not that technical minded, and I encounter errors when I try and download the Mod. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Richard

Hey, great to see you're interested in DoC. Have you already seen the Welcome to DoC thread? It has a direct download link to the latest release that comes with an installer tool. If that is what you tried, can you describe the errors you are getting in more detail (e.g. screenshots of error messages)?

Thanks Loreth, yes I saw the thread, though it looks technical to me :0

I downloaded the mod, I installed it into my C:programme Files/Steam, and then when it had downloaded an launched there was a Mod Error message saying Mods\RFC\ is an invalid mod directory, ignoring. Then it proceeds to open Civ 4 anyway. When I go into the RFC mod, there is no DoC for me to play.

Do I need to instal the DoC into another folder? Also, Ive already changed my Steam Civ 4 to the beta version.

Top Bottom