Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Hello again! Is something still wrong with Russia's first UHV goal? I connect Moscow to Vladivostok with railroad but the goal is not achieved.

Hello again! Is something still wrong with Russia's first UHV goal? I connect Moscow to Vladivostok with railroad but the goal is not achieved.

All railroad tiles must also in your territory.

Is the entire railroad covered by your culture?

I just noticed that the following regular buildings are <bNukeImmune>1</bNukeImmune> and I don't think it's intentional for most of them:
  • Post Office (plus Incan Tambo and Iranian Caravanserai)
  • Sewer (This one might kind of sorta make sense since it's mostly underground infrastructure?)
  • Distillery
  • (Bunker and Bomb Shelter, though for them it makes sense and is probably intentional)

Thanks, I'll review.

Can you upload a save of the situation?

Can you upload a save of the situation?
Here it is. I used world builder to build the cities, to save time. Same happened in older versions in a normal game.

Attachments

• Ivan IV AD-0872 Turn 312.CivBeyondSwordSave
    820.2 KB · Views: 74
The goal is met once I give Russia the Railroad tech.

It looks like smth go wrong.

Attachments

• Very Collapsing0000.JPG
    Very Collapsing0000.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Strange Collapse.CivBeyondSwordSave
    967.1 KB · Views: 117
No Byzantine flip occurs. It might have something to do with the roman collaps this or the previous turn.
My blessings were counted ;)

(1.16 latest patch)

Attachments

• Byz wont flip my cities Hammurabirage AD-0331 Turn 494.CivBeyondSwordSave
    654.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Rome about to collaps Hammurabirage AD-0326 Turn 493.CivBeyondSwordSave
    652.6 KB · Views: 44
Noticed a few turns late. Turks seem to have created a forever riot in Babylon... What directory are save files usually in? I never can remember.

Attachments

• revolt.png
    revolt.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 156
[QUOTE="TJDowling]What directory are save files usually in? I never can remember.[/QUOTE]

C:\Users\"your name"\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\single for me

Noticed a few turns late. Turks seem to have created a forever riot in Babylon... What directory are save files usually in? I never can remember.
Are you up to date to 1.16.1? I've fixed something like that recently. A save from before the conquest would help as well.

Probably not a bug but playing as Rome I wanted to Capture barbarian Babylon (after Babylonians collapsed) and destroy it, though I can't maybe cause I occupied it like many turns ago (before returning it to Babylon). Even though there isn't any Roman culture in it... Is this intended? i seen it more often with cities I held for a little bit I later many turns after can't destroy them.

Hey, wierd thing: Barbarians that enter Russian territory are being killed instead of losinghealth.Tried it at 3000 BD and 600 AD. Ithappens at both.

Top Bottom