Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Looks to be a CCC issue related to Leonardo's workshop. Trying to disable and rerun.

Playing on the latest version. Cache cleared correctly.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but I'm going to have to go back and turn logging on to get sufficient detail. I'm also playing with JFD's new Claims, Colonies and Crimes, (as well as Mercenaries), so its possible that the bug resides there (haven't checked that forum, yet.

Net of it is: its 1000AD, Persia just encountered and they have a huge lead. No big deal. Then I see that they have Giant Death Robots. Don't think that's right. Anyone else noticed this?

I'll repost with more information later this afternoon, but thought if this tickled something, perhaps it'd be helpful even in limited detail.

EDIT: Looks to be a CCC issue related to Leonardo's workshop. Trying to disable and rerun.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but I'm going to have to go back and turn logging on to get sufficient detail. I'm also playing with JFD's new Claims, Colonies and Crimes, (as well as Mercenaries), so its possible that the bug resides there (haven't checked that forum, yet.

Net of it is: its 1000AD, Persia just encountered and they have a huge lead. No big deal. Then I see that they have Giant Death Robots. Don't think that's right. Anyone else noticed this?

I'll repost with more information later this afternoon, but thought if this tickled something, perhaps it'd be helpful even in limited detail.

Definitely sounds like a mod conflict.

I used the full install, and pointed to Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC , cleared the cache , and even uninstalled possible conflicts mods following the compatibility thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpo...47&postcount=3

Should be working, then. Make sure your civ is up to date and you have all leader DLC.
G

Hey G,

there was a person a couple of posts earlier that likely identified the common factor in the "plot buying promise broken" bug... a land stealing citadel after disregarding the AI's demand for stopping to buy land near them... maybe that's the missing clue?

Hey G,

there was a person a couple of posts earlier that likely identified the common factor in the "plot buying promise broken" bug... a land stealing citadel after disregarding the AI's demand for stopping to buy land near them... maybe that's the missing clue?

I saw that, and I took a look – there's no place where the promise code and that code interact, aside from both being in the diplomacy AI. I've reorganized the diplomacy AI memory bits and cleaned some things up, so perhaps, just maybe, I've fixed it. I tested out some savegame promise/reload no promise/reload shenanigans and I couldn't get the bug to appear, so...maybe?

G

I saw that, and I took a look – there's no place where the promise code and that code interact, aside from both being in the diplomacy AI. I've reorganized the diplomacy AI memory bits and cleaned some things up, so perhaps, just maybe, I've fixed it. I tested out some savegame promise/reload no promise/reload shenanigans and I couldn't get the bug to appear, so...maybe?

G

Did you try that specific scenario? No promise and then planting a citadel that steals some land (either "free" land or land from said AI)?

Definitely sounds like a mod conflict.

Should be working, then. Make sure your civ is up to date and you have all leader DLC.
G

Its not a mod conflict, its a CCC bug. I have a fix for it, I just won't have time to test it for the next couple of hours. As it says on the CCC thread, if you're using CCC, you're best to disable Leonardo's workshop.

I found a game-breaking exploit.

Sometimes when someone comes up with a trade, like a luxury trade offering gold, you can basically change the amount of gold per turn to whatever you want (as in their entire output) and they will accept.

They will only do this when you click "what do you want for this?". They will not do it if you remove the gold per turn offering and input a new one, you have to change the amount in the one that's already being offered by the AI and then hit accept.

I found a game-breaking exploit.

Sometimes when someone comes up with a trade, like a luxury trade offering gold, you can basically change the amount of gold per turn to whatever you want (as in their entire output) and they will accept.

They will only do this when you click "what do you want for this?". They will not do it if you remove the gold per turn offering and input a new one, you have to change the amount in the one that's already being offered by the AI and then hit accept.

I'll take a look. Is this in deal renewal, or any deal?

G

Probably missing a divide-by-100 (so 14 gold from vassals). EUI or no-EUI?

No EUI (I find EUI far too cluttered and the civ screen is a mess). With that in mind, some of the descriptions for certain buildings are incorrect in the non-EUI building (e.g. Artists' Guild, Musicians' Guild), where the effects line says one thing and the description says something else.

Yup, my bad. Updated here.

The Chinese UB, Tea Pavilion provides 1 food for every 2 citizen in a city in-game, while the building description and the civpedia information claims it is 1 food every 4 citizen. One of those two clearly needs to be changed :D

There's a small bug in Tea Pavilion description.
There's a image in the spoiler below that make it easier to see:
Spoiler :

At the top description shows: "+50% :c5citizen::c5food:"
Down "+1 :c5food:for every 4:c5citizen:..." I think here should be "+1 :c5food:for every 2:c5citizen:..."

I'm using all CBP related mods +EUI +IGE (only IGE aren't at CP/CBP downloads page).
Sorry for pointing it again for you G. I'm in doubt whether you understand it before.
The top part of description works as in game (0,5:c5food:per:c5citizen: or +1 :c5food:for every 2:c5citizen:) however the bottom part says +1 :c5food:for every 4:c5citizen: what didn't match with what it really gives.
Looks like the bug is in the code of the building itself (it's supose to give 0.25 food per pop, right?)

On the SELECT CIVILIZATION screen the tooltips for civilization-specific buildings are not loading properly. Instead I see:
Asset\DLC\UI_bc1\Core\EUI_tooltips.lua:12
51: attempt to call field
'Building_CorporationResourceQuantity' (a nil value)

I have the 0.11.5.1 Full EUI version. I have cleared my cache to no avail.

Thanks!

Edit: I reinstalled the mod and EUI and that seems to have fixed it. Should have done that first. Sorry.

Sorry for pointing it again for you G. I'm in doubt whether you understand it before.
The top part of description works as in game (0,5:c5food:per:c5citizen: or +1 :c5food:for every 2:c5citizen:) however the bottom part says +1 :c5food:for every 4:c5citizen: what didn't match with what it really gives.
Looks like the bug is in the code of the building itself (it's supose to give 0.25 food per pop, right?)

I'll fix. The top part, the TXT_KEY, is because of how EUI loads tooltips. Can't fix, unfortunately.

G

Hi.

I'm having problems with the mod. I can set up the game fine but as soon as I press start game it instantly crashes.

I tried deleting my cahce and that didn't work. Also I'm pretty sure I'm running the latest version of Civ (there's no steam update available at least)

the mod looks really fun and I hope I can get to play it.

Hi.

I'm having problems with the mod. I can set up the game fine but as soon as I press start game it instantly crashes.

I tried deleting my cahce and that didn't work. Also I'm pretty sure I'm running the latest version of Civ (there's no steam update available at least)

the mod looks really fun and I hope I can get to play it.

Have all Civ expansions and leader DLC? Are you sure everything is in the correct place? Did you follow all install instructions in the How to Install thread?

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom