1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Don't know how to help, sorry. Install just the mods from the CPP and try that.

G

2. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

That's exactly what I did do. I used the automatic installer. Deleted everything from my steam install, deleted my entire "Sid Meier's Civilization 5" directory, installed from scratch, installed CPP from scratch, enabled mods and this is my tech tree.

Attached Files:

3. Gazebo

Looks like you aren't hitting 'next' and actually starting a modded game.

G

4. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

GAH! I feel quite stupid. I haven't played Civ V too much, having loved Civ IV and not liking the massive changes. However, since watching some videos with the CPP, I've been intrigued. Anyway, I must have gone through the Mod menu 20 times and not realized you had to go *ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT* and *THEN* pick Single Player to start a game. I thought it still used the old method of loading mods, so I kept loading mods, clicking back, and then starting a game. Funny how you miss the dumb things.
    :blush:

5. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

Hah! Yes, thanks, just figured it out. :blush:

6. Gazebo

No worries, just glad it is working! Have fun.

G

7. hippiehs

hippiehs Chieftain

Sorry to bother you, but i got 2 problems with the mod and i really can't bother with reading through 244 pages so i hope you can respond if you have any fixes for these

1. I can't seem to work the "new" unique resources that come in this mod. Build plantations/mines etc on jade, lapis, tea and all the others
    2. The visuals to the social policies on tradition and authority is all messed up picture provided in the link.
    http://i.imgur.com/4y3iyTR.jpg

8. Gazebo

Sounds like a mod conflict. Check your mod list against the ones mentioned in the mod compatibility thread.

G

9. cononderbee

cononderbee Chieftain

The updated forest pantheon (+1 culture +1 faith per 2 forests worked) doesn't seem to work--the effects don't apply and the pop-up notification is blank. The tooltip on the city or the yields does give the details, but again the yields aren't actually being applied.

Sorry, didn't think to take a screenshot.

10. Charsi

Charsi Chieftain

Bug report:

1. Install just #1, Community Patch (DLL).
    2. Create a city with player:Found(). The city appears and seems functional.
    3. Game CTD on that player's next turn.

I have the rest of the community patch (no later than a month ago) minus EUI, but all the other parts were turned off. Something in the DLL itself is causing this. It's rather inconvenient.

Can you confirm a bug or that it's fixed in a more recent build than a month ago?

11. Babri

Babri Emperor

Coal Plant doesn't consume any coal resource.

Also late game research costs are a bit off. You have to get plastics ASAP & then construct research labs everywhere or it will take painful amount of turns to research one tech (12-15 turns). I would suggest bringing down tech cost around that period.

12. ronsorrell

ronsorrell Chieftain

I have reset cache and db a couple of times. I can't see anything in common of when it crashes.

Attached Files:

13. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

Received a crash. No mods except CPP. Can't give you any images because the crash occurs immediately upon loading the save file. No obvious errors in the logs - a few warnings only.

Can't seem to upload the .dmp file.

Attached Files:

14. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

Fixed.

Attached Files:

15. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

Was able to clear cache and load save. Replayed turns and crash happened turn after meeting Gandhi (as someone above mentioned.)

16. S.L.

S.L. Chieftain

My tech tree is garbled (ref. image) and once the techs that are being shown in the tech tree are researched I can't choose any more techs to research.

- I completely re-installed Civ 5 (through Steam)
    - I should have all the prerequisite DLC's (I don't have the DLC's Inca/Spain, Polynesia and Ancient Wonders as individual installations but they appear in the game; I think I got them bundled with BnW.)
    - I deleted the cache, logs, moduserdata and mods folder contents before installing CPP.
    - I tried the current CPP release with and without EUI.
    - I tried the current CPP beta without EUI.

The image of the tech tree is from turn 4 or so. Auto-saves also attached.

Any ideas?

Attached Files:

17. Gazebo

You sure you aren't missing DLC? What about Gods and Kings?

G

18. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

Started a new game and got another crash, this time the turn after meeting Hiawatha. Will upload whatever is needed.

19. PeeDub

PeeDub Warlord

Looking through the logs I see this in Localization.log:

Code:
    [318301.062] ERR: Missing argument 1. (Your people have started worshipping a pantheon of gods. They have chosen the belief: {1_BeliefName} ({@2_BeliefDesc}))
    [318301.062] ERR: Failed to evaluate parameter 1. Your people have started worshipping a pantheon of gods. They have chosen the belief: {1_BeliefName} ({@2_BeliefDesc})
    Perhaps the commonality was not meeting anyone, but that I was founding a religion in each case.

20. Natura

Natura Warlord

Playing as Venice, most recent patch.

Puppeted cities won't switch production once they start building a "conversion", like Research or Wealth where 25% of production turns into yields like Science, Gold and Culture. This makes Venice's unique ability much less valuable late game because the cities lack modern infrastructure yet can't be made to build it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.