Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also get random CTDs, most likely around turns 400-600 too. I've been playing at epic speed.

Using the 4/10 version.

Full CPP + EUI + RedMod + whoward's local general.

I am using the current version (1.3.9). I used the automatic installer and got the full version with EUI.

I'm playing a game where I conquered Addis Ababa. It is a holy city for not-enhanced eastern orthodoxy (only the first three beliefs). I don't have a religion of my own.

The turn after I conquered the city, I got a great prophet in Addis Ababa. The prophet had the option to enhance the religion, but after I clicked it, I got prompted to create a new religion. Since no more religions are available, I got stuck unable to move to next turn.

Not sure if this is a known issue.

I think i attached the save game file.

Came here to report this bug as well, can confirm it.

So I am not quite sure whether this glitch is caused by the community patch, but I try to describe the problem as best as I can. I choose a standard map with 8 major civs and 16 city states, but as the game starts there are only about only 6 city states showing up on the map while the rest appearing on the map as a warrior without any territories. This is quite annoying since no more interactions can occur and ruin my gaming experience:mad:. I dont know whether this is caused by conflicted mods. Hope someone could solve this problem for me. Thanks!:)

So I am not quite sure whether this glitch is caused by the community patch, but I try to describe the problem as best as I can. I choose a standard map with 8 major civs and 16 city states, but as the game starts there are only about only 6 city states showing up on the map while the rest appearing on the map as a warrior without any territories. This is quite annoying since no more interactions can occur and ruin my gaming experience:mad:. I dont know whether this is caused by conflicted mods. Hope someone could solve this problem for me. Thanks!:)

Not all civs or CSs settle on turn 1.

G

I also get random CTDs, most likely around turns 400-600 too. I've been playing at epic speed.

Using the 4/10 version.

Full CPP + EUI + RedMod + whoward's local general.

Marathon speed, a game breaking CTD around turn 400-600.

Nothing to do to get around it.

Damn, was this the case before ? I guess I was surprised because of this brand new screen then. What a stupid default behavior >.>

Other than that the tactical AI seems to have improved overall, I did not see completely stupid moves. On the diplo side, as others have reported, it seems like the AIs love to gang against the player and to to pay everybode to go to war. Maybe a bit too much ; I've been constantly at war with 3 to 5 (!) AI since mid game (islands map) for no obvious reason (from the player point of view) : most of the AI did not even have any "red" diplo relation toward me, I was 3rd in score, last in army (but not for long, however I guess this comes in play). I guess some see an opportunity when 1 guy declares war against the player. Opportunity which increases (?) the more players are teamed up against you.

Or it may just be too easy to pay another AI to go to war / AIs are paying too much for this ? I've seen huge amount of gold exchanged for this kind of deal (hundreds of gpt), usually for poor results. Not sure the AI can actually measure the potential benefits based on geography.

What I mean is some city states literally have no settlers at all, all they have are warriors. They have no territory, no quests

When I found a pantheon, none of the benefits are being applied. I'm running CBP with EUI and no other active mods.

I tried a couple pantheons (Renewal and Purity) with Ethiopia using the March 9th CBP release. I tried a couple more times with the 4-10 beta (Open Sky with Ethiopia, and a fourth pantheon that I forget with Greece).

Hello, last version (9/03) with auto installer and full install.

The progress opener doesn't count toward the number of policies required to build wonders. It only does this to the human player apparently since the IA seems to have the approx. same number of policies in the early game whether they went trad/prog/auth.

No others mods used, witnessed it on 2 different games at the moment (will try to gather more data).

Hello, last version (9/03) with auto installer and full install.

The progress opener doesn't count toward the number of policies required to build wonders. It only does this to the human player apparently since the IA seems to have the approx. same number of policies in the early game whether they went trad/prog/auth.

No others mods used, witnessed it on 2 different games at the moment (will try to gather more data).

It does count – only the finisher doesn't not count. What you are seeing is that the UI doesn't show when the AI has opened a policy branch – it only shows when it has an actual policy in the branch.

G

Issue with a specific Event: "War Fervor!"

If this pops on the same turn as you make peace, it will be permanently stuck and you wont be able to end your turn, since you cannot choose any of the options once you no longer are at war.

You can get past it by declaring war on another Civ and then choosing an option, but that's... not a very good option.

I keep having this error whenever I load the following mods: http://imgur.com/a/96xwd

Unable to load texture [notificationeventorange.dds]
Unable to load texture [notificationeventglow.dds]
Unable to load texture [notificationcityeventorange.dds]
Unable to load texture {notificationcityeventglow.dds]

I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong forum.

Issue with a specific Event: "War Fervor!"

If this pops on the same turn as you make peace, it will be permanently stuck and you wont be able to end your turn, since you cannot choose any of the options once you no longer are at war.

You can get past it by declaring war on another Civ and then choosing an option, but that's... not a very good option.

That's fixed for the next version, yep.

When I found a pantheon, none of the benefits are being applied. I'm running CBP with EUI and no other active mods.

I tried a couple pantheons (Renewal and Purity) with Ethiopia using the March 9th CBP release. I tried a couple more times with the 4-10 beta (Open Sky with Ethiopia, and a fourth pantheon that I forget with Greece).

Not sure – you positive you installed correctly?

What I mean is some city states literally have no settlers at all, all they have are warriors. They have no territory, no quests

Not sure, sounds like a mapscript conflict or a mod conflict.

I keep having this error whenever I load the following mods: http://imgur.com/a/96xwd

Unable to load texture [notificationeventorange.dds]
Unable to load texture [notificationeventglow.dds]
Unable to load texture [notificationcityeventorange.dds]
Unable to load texture {notificationcityeventglow.dds]

I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong forum.

Make sure you've installed the latest CP, and that you've cleared your cache.

G

I'm playing with Venice and one of my puppeted city states started building the School of Philosophy, a national wonder I'd rather have built in my capital, but there's no way to stop it from happening now. This surprised me quite a bit because I thought puppet cities weren't supposed to build wonders.

Hello there,

I am at a total loss by now... first I thought one of my many mods might be the issue but after 2 days I narrowed it all down to this alone as even with a clean installation of Civ5 and only using the latest installer provided I end up with either no Unitframe in the lower left when I use the EUI-Version of the installation and a crash to Desktop once I hit "B" to build a city or I just end up on my Desktop (with the Non-EUI-Installation) once I hit either "B" or the "Build"-Button for my settler on the Unitframe.

Cache was cleared, Civ5 is running on English (even though my System is set to German)

Mods used:
Installed Mods through installer 1-5+6b + CSD (to enable 6a/b)

Lua-log is available here: Log-File
Minidump is available here: Minidump

I'm playing with Venice and one of my puppeted city states started building the School of Philosophy, a national wonder I'd rather have built in my capital, but there's no way to stop it from happening now. This surprised me quite a bit because I thought puppet cities weren't supposed to build wonders.

Puppets can build national wonders.

Hello there,

I am at a total loss by now... first I thought one of my many mods might be the issue but after 2 days I narrowed it all down to this alone as even with a clean installation of Civ5 and only using the latest installer provided I end up with either no Unitframe in the lower left when I use the EUI-Version of the installation and a crash to Desktop once I hit "B" to build a city or I just end up on my Desktop (with the Non-EUI-Installation) once I hit either "B" or the "Build"-Button for my settler on the Unitframe.

Cache was cleared, Civ5 is running on English (even though my System is set to German)

Mods used:
Installed Mods through installer 1-5+6b + CSD (to enable 6a/b)

Lua-log is available here: Log-File
Minidump is available here: Minidump

To be clear, you aren't installing CSD over the CSD included in the installer, right? Anyways, make sure EUI is ending up in your DLC folder.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom