Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, the AI is trying to propose or renew a Defensive Pact and it won't go through when I press "Accept" the AI says something like "Unacceptable", and he/she proposed it. Are they confused about what they want? :crazyeye:
Oh silly you, this is why you make a screenshot of it to save time. This is most likely probably AI of being greedy and wanting more if you want to renew or propose a defensive pact or such.

Probably related to the same problem skodkim reported to me. I've pushed it on to ilteroi, as he rewrote team logic in a recent version and I'd rather not step on his toes.
G

I last played Civ games about two months ago when I saw this bug so it's been existing for two months. :scan:

so why am i having this issue ?

Hey Gazebo,

I think I have the same issue.

Social policy descriptions are like in vanilla bnw, but the effect is working like intended in CBP (for example description says +3 culture for tradition opener in captial, bute really it gives +2 culture).

I also use german language. Also CP, CBP, CSD, C4D, More lux, no EUI Compability folder. Followed instructions and deleted LUA folders in CP & CBP.

Hope that helps, greets and thank you for all the great work!

Hey Gazebo,

I think I have the same issue.

Social policy descriptions are like in vanilla bnw, but the effect is working like intended in CBP (for example description says +3 culture for tradition opener in captial, bute really it gives +2 culture).

I also use german language. Also CP, CBP, CSD, C4D, More lux, no EUI Compability folder. Followed instructions and deleted LUA folders in CP & CBP.

Hope that helps, greets and thank you for all the great work!

There is no german translation for the CBP, so the policy text changes in English are not showing up for you. There is a way to change this:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=539883&highlight=language (this post should honestly be stickied)

G

There is no german translation for the CBP, so the policy text changes in English are not showing up for you. There is a way to change this:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=539883&highlight=language (this post should honestly be stickied)

G

Thanks for the link, that worked! I think it would be nice to link that in the How to install thread, there is probably quite a few people having that problem, and its quite esily fixed with those instructions.

Thanks, and now I need to make another turn :)

Thanks for the link, that worked! I think it would be nice to link that in the How to install thread, there is probably quite a few people having that problem, and its quite esily fixed with those instructions.

Thanks, and now I need to make another turn :)

It is linked in the how to install thread - it's in the FAQ section. :)

G

Just some notes,

Diplo screen with nothing to say, not sure if Pedro is being sarcastic.... Silence speaks louder than words right?

Spoiler :

And really long list of stuff, a EUI limitation surely, will we have to add a scroll bar at some point? I feel like there is more stuff down the list I don't see.
Spoiler :

Otherwise my game is doing fine, lots of :) hit 120 last game, above 50 on this one mid game, I am installing the latest version and checking out how it affects my average. I get many GA (treasure fleet, imperialism, lots of naval combat) that I expand "voyage of discovery" and reaping some :) from that.

I'm reporting the same diplomacy screen bug. I am using Non EUI with luxuries and CSD.

A minor bug though, no other major issues going into the information age so far.

Can you give me any context? What was going on?
G

I was trying to figure this out myself. Its not a denoucement, but I think its the "hey...I don't like what you have been up to"

The AI just look displeased when the message (or lack their of) come up, but there are no formal consequences after the message, so like I said its not a formal denoucement.

I was trying to figure this out myself. Its not a denoucement, but I think its the "hey...I don't like what you have been up to"

The AI just look displeased when the message (or lack their of) come up, but there are no formal consequences after the message, so like I said its not a formal denoucement.

Were they upset with you? Obviously a blank message is slipping through, I just need to find out which one.

G

For version 8/15 and 8/10 I've been getting an odd bug the moment I receive spies. Each turn afterward, more and more of the art (icons) begin to go screwy until a few turns later the game is unplayable.

So when I try to play with the CP, I no longer have the option to Load Games while in a game. My only choices in the menu are quick save, save, and options. Was the ability to load in-game removed on purpose, or is this a bug? I don't have any other MODs enabled, but am using the EUI (the problem still happens without it).

So when I try to play with the CP, I no longer have the option to Load Games while in a game. My only choices in the menu are quick save, save, and options. Was the ability to load in-game removed on purpose, or is this a bug? I don't have any other MODs enabled, but am using the EUI (the problem still happens without it).

By design. Don't reload a custom DLL in-game.

G

So I started a game with some mods and EUI.

Now I cant't access the Diplomacy and faith screens via the ui.
Is there a "workaround" ->shortcut?

Here is my list of mods I am playing with:
(I marked the ones I think could cause this problem...)
Barbarians Evolved + Initial Swarm
City-State Leaders for BNW v6
CSD v27
CivIV Diplo v10
Civ Names by Policies v8
CBP v13 + the compitability mod
CP v66
Contextual Unit Names v3
Culturally Linked Start Locations v4
Ethnic Units v31
Events and Decisions v1
Extra Victory Conditions v1
Global - Fortify Almost Healed
Global - Units Awake in Danger
InfoAddict
JFD's Piety and Prestige v5
More Luxuries v155
UI - Gold Alerts
UI-Great Work Manager
UI - Small Resource Icons
UI-Wonder Planner v13
Unique Cultural Influence v4
Wonder Race v4

Note: whowards Wonder Planer only seemed to work in the beginning, not after loading the save file...

So I started a game with some mods and EUI.

Now I cant't access the Diplomacy and faith screens via the ui.
Is there a "workaround" ->shortcut?

Civ Names by Policies disabled the diplomacy button for me. However, I found that all the info it provides can by accessed in EUI's civilization ribbons on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom