1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Final Frontier Plus' started by TC01, May 26, 2010.

1. caketastydelish

caketastydelish Throwing Last minute-ints

I've got a serious problem. Probably goes beyond just "bug".

This is the issue: whenever I load the mod it just has me playing regular civ instead of final fronter +.

I hope the attached documents are helpful.

As to the python error: It's a blank file.

Just so we're clear: This is where I've installed it (hopefully it's the right place).

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods

I also am fully updated with beyond the sword, and I've installed the latest patch of the game.

Attached Files:

2. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel That's Imperator Knoedel.

3. caketastydelish

4. God-Emperor

God-Emperor Chieftain

The pictures show that you have a Final Frontier Plus folder inside your Final Frontier Plus folder. This is incorrect. You need to move the contents of the mod up one level so that the ...\Mods\Final Frontier Plus folder directly contains the Assets folder and such.

5. caketastydelish

That fixed my problem. Thank you!

6. citis

citis Chieftain

Wormholes are broken. When a unit uses them it continue to moves until it reaches again the wormhole.

7. SavioursSamurai

SavioursSamurai Chieftain

I'm not sure what happened, but the mod no longer generates (or no longer renders, not sure which) planet-based resources any more. This even includes save games in which the resources appeared.

8. TC01

TC01 Chieftain

Known behavior, that IIRC is an artifact of moving the wormholes implementation from Python to C++, but I forget why. I've treated this as a mild inconvenience, but it is a bug and something I'll try to fix for the next release.

Huh, that's odd. Can you perhaps post a save where you had planet-based resources and I'll take a look at it?

Did anything change on your system between the last time you loaded such a save?

9. Rodney Nelson

Rodney Nelson Chieftain

I installed v1.84 in my BTS mods folder, went to Civ IV, called up the mod, it started to install and then nothing. I got a completely black screen. I couldn't even call up Task Manager. I had to literally turn off my computer and turn it on again. I tried to run FF+ three times and had the same thing happen each time. I can run other mods (C2C, Realism Invictus, FfH2) but FF+ doesn't load for me.

Init Log:
    [2328.515] DBG: CIV Init
    [2328.515] VERSION: App: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Civ4BeyondSword.exe
    [2328.515] VERSION: Build: Thu May 14 10:17:10 2009
    [2328.515] VERSION: 3.1.9.0 (128100)
    [2329.671] VERSION: Mod Loaded: C:\Users\Ambidexter\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Final Frontier Plus\
    [2329.671] DBG: FILE Cat Init

PythonErr2

sys.path = ['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules = {'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names = ('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')
    load_module CvEventInterface
    load_module BugEventManager
    load_module CvEventManager
    load_module CvUtil
    load_module traceback
    load_module CvScreensInterface
    load_module CvMainInterface
    load_module ScreenInput
    load_module CvScreenEnums
    load_module time
    load_module CvSolarSystem
    load_module BugDll
    load_module BugOptions
    load_module BugConfig
    load_module BugCore
    load_module BugUtil
    load_module ColorUtil
    load_module BugInit
    load_module BugPath
    load_module BugConfigTracker
    load_module BugTypes
    load_module xmllib
    ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete. Use xml.sax instead.
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering xml handler BugConfig.RootHandler
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering bug handler BugConfig.BugHandler
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering load handler BugConfig.LoadHandler
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering config handler BugConfig.ConfigHandler
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering arg handler BugConfig.ArgHandler
    load_module configobj
    load_module __future__
    load_module codecs
    load_module validate
    validate import failed
    load_module BugOptionsScreen
    load_module BugErrorOptionsTab
    load_module BugOptionsTab
    load_module BugHelp
    load_module Popup
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Core
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
    load_module CityUtil
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
    load_module ReligionUtil
    load_module FontUtil
    load_module MonkeyTools
    load_module PyHelpers
    load_module AStarTools
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
    load_module UnitUtil
    load_module PlayerUtil
    load_module TradeUtil
    load_module DiplomacyUtil
    load_module AttitudeUtil
    load_module GameUtil
    load_module Scoreboard
    load_module DealUtil
    load_module BugUnitPlot
    load_module ReminderEventManager
    load_module SdToolKit
    load_module BugData
    load_module cPickle
    load_module autolog
    load_module CvModName
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
    load_module CvAppInterface
    load_module GGUtil
    load_module GPUtil
    load_module ProgressBarUtil
    load_module PLE
    load_module RawYields
    load_module CvTechChooser
    load_module TechPrefs
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
    load_module CvForeignAdvisor
    load_module math
    load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor
    load_module IconGrid_BUG
    load_module DomPyHelpers
    load_module TechTree
    load_module FavoriteCivicDetector
    load_module CvReligionScreen
    load_module CvCorporationScreen
    load_module CvCivicsScreen
    load_module CvVictoryScreen
    load_module TechUtil
    load_module GameSetUpCheck
    load_module AutoSave
    load_module MapFinder
    load_module MapFinderStatusScreen
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MapFinder
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod AutoSave
    load_module Buffy
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BUFFY
    load_module CvEspionageAdvisor
    load_module SpyUtil
    load_module BugScreen
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
    load_module CvOptionsScreen
    load_module CvReplayScreen
    load_module CvHallOfFameScreen
    load_module CvDanQuayle
    load_module CvGameUtils
    load_module CvUnVictoryScreen
    load_module CvDawnOfMan
    load_module CvTechSplashScreen
    load_module CvTopCivs
    load_module random
    load_module CvInfoScreen
    load_module CvIntroMovieScreen
    load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen
    load_module CvWonderMovieScreen
    load_module CvEraMovieScreen
    load_module CvSpaceShipScreen
    load_module SevoScreenEnums
    load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen
    load_module CvAI
    load_module pickle
    load_module FeatureRemoval

init-ing CvAI

load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen
    load_module CvDebugTools
    load_module CvDebugInfoScreen
    load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil
    load_module CvGFCScreen
    load_module CvPopupInterface
    load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface
    load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils
    load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen
    load_module CvStrategyOverlay
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CustDomAdv
    21:28:34 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
    load_module CvPlanetInfoScreen
    init-ing world builder screen
    load_module CvWBPopups
    load_module CvCameraControls
    load_module CvAdvisorUtils
    load_module InputUtil
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending BugEventManager.preGameStart instead CvAppInterface
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'SwitchHotSeatPlayer'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitUpgraded'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitCaptured'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatWithdrawal'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatRetreat'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogCollateral'
    21:28:34 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogFlanking'