BUG version 1.0.0.341 (176806) Metal

Alexander M Zoltai

Chieftain
I'm playing France—Gathering Storm—somewhere in the 800s of a 1500 turn game…

Been friends with Persia for the whole game—have an economic alliance with them…

Indonesia has recently confronted them and both Civs travel through my territory from time to time…

The "Technical" issue I'm wondering about is why in the world would Persia suddenly send a cannon corps into my territory and pillage an entertainment center and another building???

There was no way to say, "Hey! Stop damaging my stuff!!!"—can't even complain officially………

Couldn't attack the unit………

And… I'm repairing the Entertainment complex but the arena seems to not be able to be fixed…………………

Is this a known bug………???

~~~~~~~~~

And, after that cannon corps pillaged my tile, it went back to Persia and picked up a Settler—even though Indonesia has been attacking one of its cities for a long time, this unit is still "hiding" out in my northern territory—Weird………

Also, I've had 3 of my units show up on some Antarctican islands (far and away from me) where two Barbarian units hang out—I didn't send them there—have no idea where they came from……… They are promptly massacred—I really can't account for them as I watch my cities carefully for the "birth" of new units and I certainly don't let my units roam like that……

So………

The Persian Rogue and the completely anomalous "stray" units are both in my current scenario—I've play around 5 scenarios so far, this is the first time anything like this has happened………

BTW: the Arena that got pillaged by the Persian finally showed up to be repaired—about 20 turns after the Entertainment complex was repaired………

Top Bottom