C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Lol, imagine US police methods being that good-natured.
@Thunderbrd are there any protests close to where you live in LV? Hope it doesn't stress you out is all.

P.S. An apropos, the mini-documentary series "The Norden" touch the subject of "US contrast with Scandinavia" on different subjects quite directly.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+norden
Americans should have a look if unaware about Scandinavian culture.

Last edited:
@Thunderbrd are there any protests close to where you live in LA? Hope it doesn't stress you out is all.

Must be hard time for the police also these days there, but well we dont need a zombie apokalypse, diseases and self destruction will be enouth, hopefully not a revolution now, imagine the collaps of USA these days, what will happen worldwide? What you do in caveman2cosmos when revolution breaks out??? :nono:

Half of the world will freak out when a second harder wave of corona will come.

Last edited:
@Thunderbrd are there any protests close to where you live in LA? Hope it doesn't stress you out is all.
I'm in Vegas and it's actually about 5 blocks down the road at most to the strip so yeah, there's stuff goin' on down there. Doesn't stress me out at all though. I don't go out and join in that mess but I generally feel supportive towards them. Warned some of them of some shady stuff I was seeing on Fremont st on twitter the other night but otherwise they won't be messing with us here unless something REALLY crazy happens like the whole strip burns down and spreads out to the surrounding blocks.

Pretty sure there's right wing instigators out here doing all they can to make the resisters look bad because it goes on for hours peacefully and then some white folks act up and start looting and throwing stuff and the cops then respond with tear gas and rubber bullets and the crowd breaks up immediately. The white supremacists post videos about how they're goin down to these gatherings to start problems and lots of people in the crowd see them there with their rifles and so on, most of the leftist protesters wouldn't dare bring guns in Vegas especially given what we've experienced here, though I did see something about one but I don't think he started an incident with it. Not MUCH looting has taken place here and it just seems to be the thing that pops the bubble and everything gets shut down quick after that.

I know things are worse in other cities and still has the potential to get worse everywhere.

You mentioned Coronavirus Pit, yeah that's a HUGE reason I'm not going anywhere near all that mess. Idiots... I mean really I totally get why they want to protest and there's a LOT to be protesting here but that virus is going to just love all of this and spread like wildfire due to it right as soon as we were starting to see numbers taper just a touch. We've only been adding about 40 new cases a day lately here in Clark county and while that was about what it's been (40-200 daily), mortality has been dropping a lot and testing was picking up finally.

It could still very easily spread fast through all these events. I'm sure it will.

You mentioned Coronavirus Pit, yeah that's a HUGE reason I'm not going anywhere near all that mess. Idiots... I mean really I totally get why they want to protest and there's a LOT to be protesting here but that virus is going to just love all of this and spread like wildfire due to it right as soon as we were starting to see numbers taper just a touch. We've only been adding about 40 new cases a day lately here in Clark county and while that was about what it's been (40-200 daily), mortality has been dropping a lot and testing was picking up finally.

It could still very easily spread fast through all these events. I'm sure it will.

Yes.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein.

Yeah, I glitched, was thinking Las Vegas when I wrote LA.

Glad to hear it isn't impacting you negatively, let's hope it doesn't escalate to crazy levels like you hypothesised about. ^^
I'm sure the unrest will calm down. People can't keep this up forever unless it breaks out into an actual civil war. Spose it could...

If someone will destroy someones property because they are angry about someone or something then there may be civil war, ppl will not tollerate to long to get punished for something they have nothing to do with. They can protest and demonstrate, but destroying ppl's property is a crime also, is alot political stuff and influencing in the background that the thing heats up there.

Beyond a certain arguable point, when people or companies own multi millions of dollars, property really is theft in such cases. One is therefore destroying the proceeds of crime, like they (supposedly) do with seized drug hauls or poached tusks.

But anyway, you'll find the violence has nothing to do with those angry about George Floyd's murder (first-degree, nothing third-degree about it btw), or "Black Lives Matter" activism in general. The violence is all Government agent provocateurs, plus the white supremacists who regard any violent protest as good, especially when someone else is likely to be blamed.

Last edited:
I saw a video with some poor ppl with a tattoo shop, the mob destroyed there existens and looted the shop, these ppl have nothing to do with that. Protest should stay peacefull. What you do when in C2C revolution breaks out and they attack you? You bribe them or you send you troops?

Last edited:
I saw a video with some poor ppl with a tattoo shop, the mob destroyed there existens and looted the shop, these ppl have nothing to do with that. Protest should stay peacefull. What you do when in C2C revolution breaks out and they attack you? You bribe them or you send you troops?
Of course there are going to be individual cases that paint an incorrect picture, because those doing this are precisely about making sure someone else is blamed.

That said, the video shows a photography shop in a rich commercial district. No "poor people" were shown. And there was no indication as to who was responsible. And if their insurance doesn't cover it, that's the crime of the insurance company.

Of course there are going to be individual cases that paint an incorrect picture, because those doing this are precisely about making sure someone else is blamed.

That said, the video shows a photography shop in a rich commercial district. No "poor people" were shown. And there was no indication as to who was responsible. And if their insurance doesn't cover it, that's the crime of the insurance company.

This is not the video of the poor ppl with the tattoo shop, just a example, and doesent matter if the ppl are poor or not really, if someone loots your house what will you do? :) :ar15:Looting is just stealing ppl's work and existense and most dont have a insurance. No justification to loot anybodys stuff.

Also they destroy the jobs of others, and that when corona already hit them. Thats why you have a good law enforcment in C2C, otherwise your country will go down. :thumbsup: USA in self destruction mode. In these days i feel lucky to live in mostly stable germany.

So i say increase the -gold of looting crime in mod now. :)

Last edited:
"When the looting starts, the shooting starts", Trump tweeted. The White House wants this to escalate, to military/guard intervention and some order-of-magnitude rises in the (so-called) law enforcement killcount (and some murderous "private enterprise" vigilantism would be welcome too). That's what the "security" "services" (both terms obviously used sarcastically), who are organising most of the violence, want to happen.

If you must choose a side, do it carefully and rationally.

George Floyd is dead. He was murdered. Do you care about that, or just about looting?

Last edited:
Yes, USA has problems with racism and police force/violence and also with alot of crime. Well european's dont like trump mostly, bad choice of a leader currently. :thumbsup:He denied corona, stupid. But on some stuff he did i agree on other stuff not. I dont choose one side, both sides are not good, both sides do stuff they should not do, sure its also a crime to kill a suspect, but that dont gives the right to loot ppl that have nothing to do with this. All sides have to handle that peacefully with respect not with violence, but we all know that is hard to achieve. You cant attack someone that has nothing to do with the dead of George Floyd. If there is a murder then there should be a trial doesnt matter if a cop or a normal person is the murder or there schould peacefull demonstrations but not looting of innocent ppl. Will a country work without law enforcement? But law enforcement must also be not corrupt, for sure. I am sure there is also alot of good police beside the bad police that keeps the law up in USA and its not easy at this high crime rate. Every murder is not good, and should be cared for, but using a event that happens 1250 times monthly in USA (1250 murders a month in USA) to burn down houses and loot is not much better then the crime its self. You dont have to pick a side, then you dont support the civil war, but you have to if you get forced to defend your own property. As you see to much politics support conflicts, thats why i go time travel now and dont care for politics. :thumbsup: Hopefully USA will settel down soon, china and russia like to see USA go down and that may cause new problems.

Go watch the movie "The Patriot" from Roland Emmerich, reminds me about this situation.

(Germany has about 20 murders a month) So care for all of them and reduce the rate in USA.

Last edited:
RELEASED: C2C - Ultimate Earth Map V4.7 100% MOD and SVN update compatible.

Changes in C2C - Ultimate Earth Map V4.7 100% MOD and SVN update compatible:

Scenario/map adapted to latest SVN. Works from SVN 11177.
Reuploaded to get latest WB changes. Fixed sun terrain a bit.
If you game with 4.6 you can continue, if you start a new game use UEM 4.7

Download at first posting here:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...-and-svn-update-compatible-by-pit2015.552901/

Have fun - Pit

You are expecting reasonable behavior from unreasonable people.
And that means MOST of those involved on BOTH sides, of not on MORE sides.

And to end this on a somewhat positive note:
I just yesterday found out that you updated to 4.6, so I started anew with a clean map and my fav Civ trying to conquer the Wild Universe, lol.
On Eternity, for some reason.
Had played a measly 200 turns so far, because it gets boring quite fast (as always).
Anyways, the addition of Not-Really-Multi-Maps-But-Close-Enough was a great thing to do.
Before that my goal was merely to colonize Antarctic.
Now, though - oh, boy.
I mean, I do hope there ARE Space Units that can travel between Earth and Space (and BUILD Colonies out there), RIGHT???
I haven't CHECKED for it for a while, ya know.
(EDIT: Just checked. WOOOOOWWW!!! Forget Antarctic, we have Mars and Venus to COLONIZE!!!)
LOOOL!!!
Still a great job YOU did here, I applaud you.
I only hope my PC is gonna survive my lonely Civ growing "out-of-bounds", MWAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT:
400 turns and counting (though slowly, because I get bored quickly).
I love this mod!

Last edited:
You are expecting reasonable behavior from unreasonable people.
And that means MOST of those involved on BOTH sides, of not on MORE sides.

And to end this on a somewhat positive note:
I just yesterday found out that you updated to 4.6, so I started anew with a clean map and my fav Civ trying to conquer the Wild Universe, lol.
On Eternity, for some reason.
Had played a measly 200 turns so far, because it gets boring quite fast (as always).
Anyways, the addition of Not-Really-Multi-Maps-But-Close-Enough was a great thing to do.
Before that my goal was merely to colonize Antarctic.
Now, though - oh, boy.
I mean, I do hope there ARE Space Units that can travel between Earth and Space (and BUILD Colonies out there), RIGHT???
I haven't CHECKED for it for a while, ya know.
(EDIT: Just checked. WOOOOOWWW!!! Forget Antarctic, we have Mars and Venus to COLONIZE!!!)
LOOOL!!!
Still a great job YOU did here, I applaud you.
I only hope my PC is gonna survive my lonely Civ growing "out-of-bounds", MWAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT:
400 turns and counting (though slowly, because I get bored quickly).
I love this mod!

Yes you should be able to build space colonys, thats my next goal also. :king::crazyeye::thumbsup: First step to the moon.

Use your free starting units to hunt, look for tribal huts and discover good stuff, and do good strategic stuff, so its not boring at start. :thumbsup:

Multimap is no longer needed, RAM saving/conserving is needed. Game is long enouth now. :crazyeye::) AI is good but well can be expanded to killer AI more. :thumbsup:

I got lucky in my new game and managed to get neanderthal culture, deity + eternity... all other wonders was build by AI now i may, maybe, be able to secure north america again soon, but will be hard, i will see. If you computer sucks you can go later in game to worldbuilder and delete a civ with one click, but performance is good now, mod team is doing a great job on improving ram usage also.

Guys what happens if i dont build these new culture stuff in citys? New city will have no culture? Btw good new balancing at gamestart.

Last edited:
Yes you should be able to build space colonys, thats my next goal also. :king::crazyeye::thumbsup: First step to the moon.

Use your free starting units to hunt, look for tribal huts and discover good stuff, and do good strategic stuff, so its not boring at start. :thumbsup:

Multimap is no longer needed, RAM saving/conserving is needed. Game is long enouth now. :crazyeye::) AI is good but well can be expanded to killer AI more. :thumbsup:

I got lucky in my new game and managed to get neanderthal culture, deity + eternity... all other wonders was build by AI now i may, maybe, be able to secure north america again soon, but will be hard, i will see. If you computer sucks you can go later in game to worldbuilder and delete a civ with one click, but performance is good now, mod team is doing a great job on improving ram usage also.

Guys what happens if i dont build these new culture stuff in citys? New city will have no culture? Btw good new balancing at gamestart.
Nah, I edited MY version of YOUR map to have just ONE Civ - MYSELF.
Also gave it ALL Continental Cultures (except Neanderthals, cause nobody needs them), so I don't even need other Civs for that goal.
And as of game play, I prefer conquering the wild myself, over endless wars over it against Civs that would just consume Memory and lead to MAFs.
My previous goal was to "catch all Continental Cultures while going for Antarctic Colonization".
But it's now way obsolete with your COSMOS addition to the map.
So I'm now simply down to spreading myself over the more-or-less the entire Earth (just for resources) - and then going for Solar System Colonization.
Which is both waaaaay ahead on the Tech Tree, and sounds a much more FUN goal than mere Antarctic.
I also asked elsewhere - what is the maximum number of MICROMANAGED cities that I'd need in order to be able to build ALL Wonders (given I find ALL resources).
The answer was: "Nobody cared to calculate it", lol.
But I guess it shouldn't be beyond 50 cities anyways, so I can stick to that number as the first guess - and add more MANAGED cities if needed.
I still need to cover the map with Culture-producing cities, though, and THAT will be a pain in the MEMORY, if I don't choose NOT to do it.
Which I might choose anyways - just making those 50 cities, and NOT go for the FULL MAP.
Dunno, only time will tell.

Nah, I edited MY version of YOUR map to have just ONE Civ - MYSELF.
Also gave it ALL Continental Cultures (except Neanderthals, cause nobody needs them), so I don't even need other Civs for that goal.
And as of game play, I prefer conquering the wild myself, over endless wars over it against Civs that would just consume Memory and lead to MAFs.
My previous goal was to "catch all Continental Cultures while going for Antarctic Colonization".
But it's now way obsolete with your COSMOS addition to the map.
So I'm now simply down to spreading myself over the more-or-less the entire Earth (just for resources) - and then going for Solar System Colonization.
Which is both waaaaay ahead on the Tech Tree, and sounds a much more FUN goal than mere Antarctic.
I also asked elsewhere - what is the maximum number of MICROMANAGED cities that I'd need in order to be able to build ALL Wonders (given I find ALL resources).
The answer was: "Nobody cared to calculate it", lol.
But I guess it shouldn't be beyond 50 cities anyways, so I can stick to that number as the first guess - and add more MANAGED cities if needed.
I still need to cover the map with Culture-producing cities, though, and THAT will be a pain in the MEMORY, if I don't choose NOT to do it.
Which I might choose anyways - just making those 50 cities, and NOT go for the FULL MAP.
Dunno, only time will tell.

Damn u lamer, no competitors? :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: But if you have fun its all right. Easy easy. :lol:

Damn u lamer, no competitors? :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: But if you have fun its all right. Easy easy. :lol:
Different GOALS.
1. Conquer the known world via subduing all other civs.
is not the same as
2. Colonize the known world to the maximum applicable degree.
For (1), you need a full map of others Civs - so that you conquer them.
For (2), you need as little MEMORY USAGE as possible - so that you can proceed from Caveman to Cosmos, loool.
Which means that for (2) you need to REMOVE any additional memory users, those being other Civs.
And I deliberately gave my Civ ALL the Continental Cultures to circumvent the limitations based on not having THOSE.

Top Bottom