C2C - You Tube

Really intresting watching him teach himself to play by trial and error.

Cat stole the show for me tho.

Wow, as much as I like Quill18's stuff, he really didn't do this mod justice. There were so many things he overlooked or just didn't know. I suppose it probably isn't easy to commentate while playing, but still. Play a practice game first or read up on the mod before diving right in. Not knowing what do do with the Great General was just a darn shame. His random picks for what cities should build really hurt his game. (and yet the AI still could not compete)
Of course, he did make me return to C2C when I hadn't played it in nearly a year, so I guess I shouldn't complain. For someone who knows how to play C2C it was painful to watch.

Check this out! Blue Boy made a Clockwork Golem with Wootz Steel, Martial Arts I, II and III, Combat I, Shock I, Cover I, Bamboo Armour and Tattoo promotions! That's one deadly unit! :eek2:

Remind me where this was again - I lost the URL

darrinus on YouTube seems to be starting a series, keep your eye open for this one.

Hmm, I wonder which of these playthroughs will finish the mod front to back?:scan:

Civ4 C2C by darrinus - lol this guy will be playing for a few years at the rate he is going, talk about slow motion.

rcd1293's are hard to watch especially the 2nd one since he had to dub it back since it did not record the first time. He also has a 4th episode out too. If i hat to rank them it would be ....

1. Quill18
2. darrinus
3. rcd1293

I did not realize how professional Quill is until I listened to rcd1293. However darrinus are not bad. I look forward to his next episodes.

Top Bottom